Search results

1. rjmmusic

H9 Preset: I think something is missing

Looking at the settings, it looks like switching between presets 1 and 3 on the Mastermind should switch between presets 5 and 1 on the H9. Sounds like it's not doing that. I don't see any issues with the Mastermind configuration, so the problem is likely outside of it, Make sure the H9 is set...
  2. rjmmusic

[DONE] Give audio loops/switches custom names within the Editor

This was implemented in 4.6.0 or 4.6.1, earlier this year. Have a look at Audio Feature Names in the Edit menu.
  3. rjmmusic

H9 Preset: I think something is missing

Pleas send me your settings file and I can have a look.
  4. rjmmusic

Search function for song/preset lists

Rearranging presets will update the songs to match, rearranging songs will update the setlists to match, so everything stays in sync. Note that this doesn't update any button actions that may recall specific presets, songs or setlists.
  5. rjmmusic

Set up Access to switch Setlists via the Function switch?

Ok, you already are using the normal (press) function on the button to switch to the Loops page, which I assume you want to keep. And, you said that you want to keep the tuner function as well. That's all that you can do on one button, on a single button page. We can't make it do a third thing...
  6. rjmmusic

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.7.0

Renaming is already available, although a bit more hidden. Go to the Edit menu and select Audio Feature Names, and you can rename everything there.
  7. rjmmusic

PBC/6X to Iridium Config Test: Fail

I don't recommend using any of their "Footswitch" type CCs, they're set up for "dumb" MIDI controllers and don't really work well when you try to use them with a controller that can send lots of messages per preset. Also, I always advise against using preset actions if there's another way to...
  8. rjmmusic

PBC & Dual amps/Dual stereo fx loops

No problem! Email support@rjmmusic.com
  9. rjmmusic

Without effect loops, it's easy. Connect one amp's input to Output A, one to Output B, and you can use the Output buttons to switch between them, and program them to turn on and off like you can with loops. Just make sure the Mono Output button on the rear is pressed in. That will insure your...
  10. rjmmusic

Do these amps have effect loops, and if so, are you using them?
  11. rjmmusic

Browne Amplification: Protein Dual Overdrive - TRS Interpretation

First, an important note: I've never used a Protein Drive, so this is all what I gather from reading up on it. The Protein Drive, as far as I can tell, allows you to split the pedal so that it acts like two individual pedals in one box. It uses TRS plugs to do this. One TRS is the input and...
  12. rjmmusic

Patch for PBC Masterminds to Annex MEGX Loops

Works for me. :)
  13. rjmmusic

Patch for PBC Masterminds to Annex MEGX Loops

It would be nice, but it's physically impossible to have all of the MEGX and PBC loops fully intermix with each other like that. One thing you can do is put the MEGX in a PBC loop. That way, you can move the MEGX's loops within the PBCs loops. The MEGX loops would always be in a group together...
  14. rjmmusic

Strymon Volante Bypass Setting

Yeah, I've run into that a lot. Some pedals do it one way, some do it the other. Does Bypass On mean than the bypass is activated, meaning the pedal is bypassed, or does it mean the pedal is on? No one seems to agree. I try to keep track of it, but apparently that doesn't always work. Thanks for...
  15. rjmmusic

Very very newb

Hmm, did your tech use the editor software to set it up? If so, he probably has set up things that you won't be able to change editing on the unit itself. You may be running into conflicts between his settings and your settings.
  16. rjmmusic

Very very newb

Most of the settings are only available through the editor software. But, if you've never edited those parameters, it's not as important to see them. Without being able to run your settings here, I'll need a better description of what's happening. If you set up a few presets to send PCs to the...
  17. rjmmusic

Very very newb

If you send me your settings file, I can have a look at it and see what's going on.
  18. rjmmusic

Using IA Cycle/Steps for rec/play loop while tuning + more

This looks like it's a bug, I'll have to look into it.
  19. rjmmusic

Very very newb

The first thing I recommend looking at is your MIDI channel selections. Make sure each device is set to its own MIDI channel, and the MIDI channel setting in the PBC's "Edit Devices" section needs to match the MIDI channel setting on each device.
  20. rjmmusic

Using IA Cycle/Steps for rec/play loop while tuning + more

You don't have any action in there that turns the tuner off. To get a "tuner off" action, you need to do a few extra steps. - In the Macros tab, create a Macro with a System / Tuner action in it. Make sure "Force State To" is turned on and set the value to "Off" - Then in step 3 on your button...