Search results

1. R

PBC/6X Wet Dry Wet Configuration

Hi, Peter... Check out the GigRig 'Wetter Box.' If you only need to mix 2 stereo pedals, it might work for you. Plus, it's reasonably small and can be bypassed by a latching switch (I think), so controllable with PBC/6 X. Here's a link: https://www.thegigrig.com/wetterbox There's also the...
  2. R

What's the Point of the 'Kill Dry' function in PBC/10?

Yet one more related scenario has cropped up and I need one more bit of clarification - sorry! Running a W/D/W rig with PBC/10 Loops 1-6 active with gain, EQ, etc. pedals. Loops 7-10 all in parallel with 4 stereo effects pedals in those loops. 'OUT -5-6' in use to feed DRY to center...
  3. R

Just the answer I was hoping for! Great! Just ordered a PBC/10...
  4. R

Just to beat this dead horse: If Loops 1-6 are active, and Loops 7-10 are all parallel, and there's a cable plugged into the 'OUT 5-6' jack - and NOT returned to 'IN 7-10' jack - will the DRY from Loop 6 ('... the last active serial loop...") still be available at Loops 7-10? In other words...
  5. R

Wow. Surprised. But... okay! Thank you.
  6. R

Thanks for the crystal clear explanation, Ron… and to Josh and Kami, too. One tiny clarification, so my knowledge of this subject is even more complete: When you wrote, “… the dry signal comes from the return of the last series loop that’s active,” do you mean ‘… the last series loop that’s...
  7. R

Thank you, Kamil and Josh… I think you (Josh) mentioned the key thing I’m missing. You wrote, “… Dry signal in the line mixer is in addition to the dry signal in your pedal signal chain…” That is certainly news to me, if that’s true! It leads me to ask, “Where is the ‘line mixer dry signal’...
  8. R

I'm sure this is very elementary, but the fact that I need to ask this question proves that I don't understand something very basic about PBC/10: I understand that you can configure the 'Dry' setting to either send the Dry signal to the Internal Mixer... or not. But, I fail to understand why...
  9. R

Clarity about MMGT 'Accessory Power' Outputs

Thanks, Ron for the wonderful answer - both the 'tech' stuff and a fascinating bit of RJM history.
  10. R

Clarity about MMGT 'Accessory Power' Outputs

I'm confused! In the photos of the back of the MMGT models on the RJM site, the GT 10 and 16 both have the words, "100mA Total" written over the 2 'Accessory Power' outputs. But, the GT 22 is different: On the GT22 box, written over the 2 'Accessory Outputs,' it says, "100mA Each." But...
  11. R

Sound Sculpture Volcano

Thanks for letting me know. My Volcano is due here in 2 days, and I'll check it out carefully. As I mentioned, I love the concept of it, and hope it works out for me. Thanks, again.
  12. R

Sound Sculpture Volcano

Thanks for the info! One more question, if you don't mind: Do you remember why you got rid of the Volcano? I just ordered one, because the idea of it seems extremely good. Once you got it functioning properly, was there something you didn't like about it?? Thanks, again.
  13. R

PBC/10 with MEGX Loop Order confusion!

Excellent! And thanks for the video link: it's a good one!
  14. R

Sound Sculpture Volcano

Hello, Franktree - reviving this thread to see if you ever solved your issue. I'm looking at a Volcano to use with PBC/10, so am wondering if you were, in fact, 'doing something wrong...' or if there's some deeper incompatibility between PBC/10 and the Volcano. Seems unlikely, as I would have...
  15. R

PBC/10 with MEGX Loop Order confusion!

Still trying to finalize signal routing on new board - still in the 'on paper' stage... so need a bit of clarification: Using PBC/10 with MEGX: Yes, I know that the PBC itself cannot re-order loops on the MEGX. But, it looks like, by using the MEGX software, you can set up MEGX Presets, each...
  16. R

PDF of GT/PBC/10 Editor Software?

I cannot imagine how busy you are with much more important stuff, like being so crazily responsive to all of us on this forum. And that is MUCH more important!
  17. R

PDF of GT/PBC/10 Editor Software?

Thanks, Josh... but I was looking for a .pdf of the Editor Software User's Guide... not the software itself. But thanks, anyway!