Search results

1. S

Exp pedal to turn loops On/Off?

I got it working. I think the issue was the fractal expression pedal. I initially just wiped the PBC clean and started from scratch. I could get the Position Switch on the EV2 to activate/bypass the H9 but only when I had the Position Switch set near toe down. Even then it was triggering in...
  2. S

I downloaded the midi monitor. I have never used this program before so hopefully i did it right. I set my midi ports on the PBC to use USB rather than midi for this test. It seems there is something different right around the spot where I set the Switch Position but really, I have know idea...
  3. S

Yes. I have also gone in and made sure the pedal was calibrated and set the Switch Position, then read the settings from the PBC into the editor. Running editor v5.1.0 and Firmware v5.1.0. Could it be my expression pedal? It otherwise works flawlessly controlling the H9 and a SA Collider. I am...
  4. S

Is this possible? I have tried every way I can think of. I have an OD in Loop 1 and an H9 in Loop 4. I have an Exp Pedal override on this preset to control the H9. What I’m trying to do: Engage Preset with Loop 1 turned On; Loop 4 Off. When I start moving the exp pedal I want it to turn on...
  5. S

Hold for reverse IA Cycle

I think I have answered my own question now. It seems when linking the Normal press with the Hold function cycle, the mastermind is only looking at which Steps its on. Both Normal and Hold are linking to be on the same Steps at the same time which is why the LEDs just continue to follow the...
  6. S

I have also tried setting the Hold function to IA Cycle with the first step the same as the Normal press as I think I understand that when using Groups, the mastermind looks for groups with the same first action. Step 1: Loop1 OFF; Loop2 OFF Step 2: Loop1 ON; Loop2 ON Step 3: Loop1 OFF; Loop2...
  7. S

I posted a request for this feature but after further experimentation it seems it is possible; however when I press hold to reverse it defaults to the OFF led light color. My cycle for normal press is Step1: Loop1 OFF: Loop2 OFF Step 2: Loop1 ON; Loop2 OFF Step 3: Loop1 OFF; Loop2 ON Step 4...
  8. S

Hold for Reverse IA Cycle

It would be nice to have the ability to be able to Hold a IA Cycle button that would make the button cycle in a reverse order. For example. Loop 1 has Drive1, Loop 2 has Drive2. I program a button to cycle… Step 1 - Off Step 2 - Drive1 (Loop 1 ON) Step 3 - Drive2 ( Loop 2 ON) Step 4 - Drive1 &...
  9. S

New Compact Board

I’ve heard you say before, that your desire for a smaller board is what inspired you to create the PBC6X. I’d been very interested in seeing what you’ve put together!
  10. S

New Compact Board

I was running the PBC6X on a larger board for about the last year and half. I always wanted a more compact board but didn’t want to sacrifice the flexibility and control of the larger board. I think I finally achieved a compact board with all the tones and control of the bigger board but in a...
  11. S

Insert Loop on/off independent of preset?

I have my board wired up for 4CM using the PBC6X Insert Loop. Works great. Occasionally, I will run everything in front of the amp. I have made an IA button to toggle the Insert Loop on/off. Whenever I change presets, the preset turns the Insert Loop on, which gives me no sound when I am running...
  12. S

Tuner output before loops?

I have always run my clean guitar into a buffered splitter, then one of the splits into the PBC and all the effects. The other half of the split runs to a vocal processor that listens to the key I am playing in. It just occurred to me today that I could probably just run the vocal processor from...
  13. S

Expression override by song

It would be nice to have the option to override the global expression settings by song. For example, there are a few songs that I use my standard presets but need swells for pedal steel sounds on verse, chorus, and solo. To do this I have to create duplicate presets with expression overrides...
  14. S

Volume Cut Loop 1 > 2

THANK YOU!!! It turns out it was a faulty cable from Send 2 to Pedal input. Soldered up a fresh cable and it sounds great! That is very strange because I even tried running Loop 2>3 and 3>2 and couldn't get the problem to happen so I completely ruled out the cables. Lesson learned, never rule...
  15. S

Volume Cut Loop 1 > 2

I am experiencing an issue that I have not had before. When I run Loop 1 into Loop 2 I get a massive volume and tone loss. If I turn off the pedal in Loop 1 (keep pedal in loop 2 ON), the issue goes away. If I turn off pedal in Loop 2 (keep pedal on in Loop 1), the problem remains. When I run...
  16. S

Possible to change Loop Order with button press?

Im pretty sure this is not possible but the PBC6 has surprised me many times before when I thought something was not possible. I have a page dedicated to H9 effects. I press a button (1-4) and it sends MIDI PC to the H9. Some of these effects are tuned to sound best before ODs and Amp, and...
  17. S

Insert Preset

Nevermind. I see what you are saying. This seems to work for my purposes. Once again, thank you very much!!!
  18. S

Insert Preset

I am on a mac. Usually, when selecting multiple items I hold the Shift key and press Down Arrow until the range is highlighted/selected. This doesn't seem to work on the editor. I can't seem to figure out how to select multiple presets so I can drag and drop.
  19. S

Insert Preset

It would be nice to be able to 'Insert' a preset. If I have 100 presets and I want to add a preset to #4, then I would have to copy/paste every preset down one slot which is very tedious and time consuming.
  20. S

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

I don’t see SA EQ2 listed either. The original Programable EQ works perfect for EQ2 so not a huge deal.
Back