Search results

1. FriedOutKombi

Issues with Source Audio LA Lady & Midi Adapter

Hi, I've recently bought an LA Lady Overdrive because it was midi controllable and because of the huge number of distortion engines on it. Plus, it's stereo! I'm not using the Neuro Hub with it, instead using the new SA-168 Midi Adapter. It only has 6 presets but having hooked everything up as...
  2. FriedOutKombi

Using a standard mono loop as an insert loop?

I’ve recently picked up a Source Audio L.A. Lady stereo overdrive pedal. I’ve already tied up the 3 stereo loops in my PBC 6X with a M5, DD500 and HOF I’d like to put the L.A. Lady in the stereo Insert loop and use the mono Loop 2 for my amp’s FX loop. Is there any reason why I shouldn’t do...
  3. FriedOutKombi

Going from stereo to fx/dry for some presets in a single loop?

I'm currently going off reservation and setting up my board to run stereo through 2 different amps.......one that has an fx loop and is channel switching, and the other that has no fx loop and needs dirt boxes. I have a Line 6 M5 that I use both for the huge amount of modulation, delay and...
  4. FriedOutKombi

Unorthodox stereo setup - Can it be done?

I have 2 amps I'd like to run in stereo; a Laney IRT Studio 15w head (has 3 good channels and an FX loop), and a VOX Pathfinder 15R (no loop and the boost channel is not really useful). I'd use the overdrive/lead sounds on the Laney but use dirt boxes for the VOX. The catch is I'd like to use a...
  5. FriedOutKombi

Set up Access to switch Setlists via the Function switch?

When using the PBC 6X to change setlist you first have to hold down Buttons 1 & 3 together, THEN use Buttons 3 and Bank Down. Is it possible to add a setting on the Function switch so you can tap the button once and it goes to "Setlist" (after Loops & Buttons or perhaps before hand) and allows...
  6. FriedOutKombi

PBC editor app for iPad and/or iPhone?

Not sure if someone has already asked this. Would it be possible to have an editor app for iPad or iPhone? I use both at gigs and it would be super to be able to use them on the fly.
  7. FriedOutKombi

2021 board

The 6X is an upgrade for me. I need to give a huge thanks to Scott Salmon at Nautilus Effects Systems for encouraging me to get it and supplying me with one of his his great boards and the brilliant Evidence Audio monorail cable and right angle plugs used here. I’m also running a G-Lab 4x Midi...
Back