Search results

1. A

Suggestions here!

That's good to hear. I'm looking forward to seeing something like this. Best of luck with the effort.
  2. A

Suggestions here!

Is there still an effort underway to develop a floor based RG-16 unit or something similar? I was hoping it would have been announced during the 2010 summer NAMM show. Thanks.
  3. A

Custom lopper and Amp Gizmo Compatibility

How about this. Could I use the Mini Amp Gizmo with a Rocktron PatchMate Looper8 Floor unit and still run another MIDI unit through the switcher as well? (BTW, I would love to see a RJM floor unit like the Looper8 or the Loopholic). Thanks.
  4. A

Suggestions here!

I would be interested in a floor based RG-16 unit. It would be great to have more available loops; in the form of 8, 10, 12, 16. I’m sure the cost to manufacture this would be considerable however. But it would defiantly be able to compete with and beat units like the Rocktron floor based...
  5. A

I understand. The Gizmos are great product. Thanks.
  6. A

I have a custom floor unit, 11 pedal loop/switcher without MIDI capability; just standard ¼ inch plugs. Is there a way I can use the Mini Amp Gizmo or Amp Gizmo with this type of looper to switch my amp channels (VHT Pittbull UL)? Thanks.
Back