Search results

1. J

Any way to upgrade the 7 pin DIN socket to a 7 Pin XLR Socket?

GT16: You don't know if you dont ask. I've always considered the DIN socket a bit too consumerish for such a high quality board. I wonder whether it's an option to upgrade the DIN socket(s) to 7 pin XLR as a more robust gig worthy modification? Any input would be appreciated!
  2. J

System page selection is restricted

I have set up a 'page menu' page (page 16) on my GT16 with IA buttons on that page that take me to pages 1-15, however I can only get to page 12, no higher. It seems to default back to a system page 12 or lower? I cant get to pages 13, 14 or 15 even though the IA button is programmed to go to...
  3. J

Midi cable query

I have a RJM phantom power box that I am using without a power supply. It connects to my rack Kemper off stage. If I were to make my own locking Nuetrik connector cable for the connection from my RJM phantom power splitter to my GT16, with the intention to use the system tuner function, do I...
  4. J

Page Menu: invoke Midi Instruction on selection of desired page?

HI, Is it possible to include an action (in this case, the selection of a KPA Performance) when a specific Page is selected using the displayed buttons in "Page Menu"? Rather than include an extra Performance Select action in every IA Button (i.e: Profiler / CC Toggle #47 Off:None, On...
  5. J

Sometimes buttons have to be double pressed

Hi, I am using a GT16 with a Kemper. All of my buttons are Instant Access. On each page In one group I switch between the 5 Kemper slots as well engaging a Source Audio C4 preset at the same time for some of those buttons. Groups work very well, however when I switch from one KPA preset slot to...
  6. J

Press & Release Capability

Does the GT offer press & Release options for the Buttons? I want to invoke a Note On value of 127 at Press and a Note Off Value of 0 at release.
  7. J

Presets and Pages

Can I assign a different Preset to the same button on a different page?
  8. J

Changing Banks using the PC Editor

Is this possible? Changing Pages I have no problems, however I cannot work out how to change banks in the PC Editor? I currently don't have my GT plugged in, is this required?
  9. J

Bank Up/Down IA?

Just wondering if I can assign a Bank Up/Down as an IA function to Presets rather than a dedicated Bank Up & Bank Down Button? I have Scroll Page Up & Scroll Page Down preset buttons configured for a Tablet that I use for the most part, but I'd like to have the option (..with an IA function if...
  10. J

USB B bi-directional MIDI?

Hi, can you advise if the USB B port on the GT is MIDI bi-directional? Many thanks!
Back