Search results

1. M

Computer Crash - write settings from PBC to Editor

This has likely been covered but cannot find the answer to my specific question. Over the weekend I had an unfortunate computer crash that wiped my Mac clean. I get the Mac back tomorrow and will install the editor. I have copied the settings from the PBC to the Editor before, so know issues...
  2. M

Dunlop DVP4 setup question

Just dawned on me that I have the Barn3 OX9 still using the espresso in pedal jack in the H9. Will disconnect that tomorrow and see if it helps...
  3. M

And while I'm at it...with the volume pedal in the insert loop, is there any way to keep trails on the Timeline and H9 (not in loops, controlled by midi)??? I thought this part would be really simple.
  4. M

I switched the internal setting according to the manual. And I was able to get the pedal to function as a volume pedal in the Insert Loop (PBC 6X). I have a TRS connecting from the AUX on the DVP 4 to the Expression Pedal on the RJM. After watching the expression pedal video, I'm still not...
  5. M

Advice for a novice?

Is there any reason that when bouncing back and forth between Loops, Switches and Presets that all buttons on the device will stop working? The only way I can get anything to work is to hold down 1 & 3...then exit, then seems to work normal for a while. Cannot for the life of me figure out what...
  6. M

Advice for a novice?

Thank you, Ron! Total rookie mistake. Just in case it helps anyone searching the threads...I did have a latching switch on my board as a placeholder while I'm waiting on the correct swtich. And I had forgotten that I attached the TRS to ensure that it was long enough to reach. Then I got busy...
  7. M

Advice for a novice?

Just getting started and figuring things out. When I hit the Bank Up button (to get to preset 5), the unit quickly and automatically scrolls all the way up to the last available preset, then slowly starts banking back down. Then I have to hold the Bank Down to get back to presets 1-4. Probably...
  8. M

Advice for a novice?

Good afternoon. My second post here, but already thankful for the wealth of info I’ve been able to glean so far from the forum. My PBC 6X arrives early next week, so I’m doing some pre-planning. I'm curious about MIDI. -Do I actually need to MIDI Y cable for return? Or can I change settings...
  9. M

Introducing the Overture!

I just took the plunge on a PBC 6X and will be traversing the learning curve next week! My pre-planning had me figuring out which drive pedals I could live without. The Overture just might cures some of my decision-fatigue! Will be checking the video out this afternoon.
Back