Search results

1. D

Question about ground loops using a BOB-8 and an RG-16.

I'm wondering if I can use the second multi pin amp switching jack and a BOB-8 box to switch channels on two different amps? I'll have a cable made for my Bogner XTC that will only use switches 1-4 to access Channels Green, Blue, Red and the Loop. Then I can use pins 5-8 thru the BOB to switch...
  2. D

Question concerning the # of presets on all RJM switchers.

I currently have an RG-16, an Amp Gizmo and an Effect Gizmo (that I will soon be selling to buy MEG's for my pedalboard). I have only used the Mastermind with these units and they work just fine storing global presets. I am thinking about getting a foot controller that has more than five...
  3. D

Chaining Masterminds for presets 1 - 10?

In the manual I see where multiple Masterminds can be used to access presets from different locations. But can a pair of MM's be chained so instead of only presets 1 to 5, I would be able use the first unit to give me 1-5 and the second to give me 6-10, then 11-15 & 16-20, etc.? Not sure how...
  4. D

Power for an E. Gizmo and/or an RG-16 with a CAE/MXR MC-403

I have an Effects Gizmo and an RG-16 in my rack. I have been using the stock AC wall warts up till now. I just purchased the MC403 for my pedals and realized I have no use for the 9 VAC outlets... well except they would be perfect for my RJM's. The outlets run at 800mA. I was under the...
  5. D

Brand new squealing issue with my Effect Gizmo to XTC.

Even though I will probably just call Ron on this one tomorrow afternoon, I thought it might be helpful to post this for Troubleshooting purposes. Just in case anyone has, had, or will have this problem. This never happened before but I also just started running this rig at stage volume. I...
  6. D

Questions about RJM and Voodoo Labs functionality.

I'm some what of a Midiot so excuse me if this is much more simple than I'm making it. If anyone has used Voodoo Labs products with a Mastermind please chime in. I am using an Effects Gizmo in my rack with a Mini Amp Gizmo. Because I need to keep some pedals out in front and there is not an...
  7. D

Groove Tubes Soul-O-75?

I'm sure there has to be a pin schematic somewhere for it? It's only a clean/scream or both with a loop in/out so I'm guessing I could switch it with 3 jacks as opposed to an 8 pin. Have you had any requests for it?
  8. D

Using balanced TRS cables vs. TS unbalanced with the RG16.

I am going to finally purchase an RG16 (or Effects Gizmo) this Friday. Each loop will feed two mono delays (or a delay and a verb) that will be summed to mono by a line mixer. I am going to be using a y-cable (1/4" to dual XLR male) to feed my EFX units from each RG16 loop. I'm assuming that...
Back