Search results

1. C

4 way splitter for Micro Line Mixer

I was a little confused at first but just figured it out. And usually what happens is I end up saying, “Ron is a freaking genius!” EVERYTIME!! Haha
  2. C

4 way splitter for Micro Line Mixer

Hey Ron, I feel like this is a silly question but how to you actually switch the jumpers in order to make them stereo? I looked inside the pedal but I am unfamiliar with how to do this. Also, did that 4 way splitter work?? Thanks
  3. C

CC messages and Program Changes not working

I can’t believe I missed that!! Thank you, I’ll give that a try!
  4. C

CC messages and Program Changes not working

I have an issue that I am trying to resolve but need some help. I have a device that will receive program changes and cc messages on preset actions but for the life of me cannot get it to work when setting up an IA button on one of my button pages. It will even receive program changes on the IA...
  5. C

Sending MIDI clock to Strymon Mobius

I see the problem, it is receiving MIDI clock, but there are just some presets on the Mobius that are displaying at the "slowest speed possible" and it doesn't match the clock since the tremolo on the Mobius can only go down to a set BPM. I made sure the Midi clock on the Mobius was set to on as...
  6. C

Sending MIDI clock to Strymon Mobius

I am trying to understand why my Mobius is not receiving MIDI clock from the PBC 6x. I am successfully sending MIDI clock to my timeline from the PBC and can't figure out if this is a Mobius issue or if I have missed something on the device in the Mastermind Editor. Thanks in advance! Here is my...
  7. C

Program changes not working on only one Big Sky Preset!!!

I just stumbled upon them and am watching them now. Lots of detail in the videos that I’m sure will answer many of my questions! Thanks!
  8. C

I think I figured everything out but still need more understanding on IA settings in general and applications. Thank you again for your help!
  9. C

One more question and I hope you can help with this because I have a gig I need to get this sorted out for! I'm a little confused on when to use "Send on preset change" and "update state on preset change." When I make changes on my presets the Big Sky changes just fine but my timeline tries to...
  10. C

Anytime I am on a "drive" preset for any song it does this. I don't see a bank change message, am I missing something or looking in the wrong place?
  11. C

I have a program change on one of my buttons pages that literally works when I am on any preset except for just one. I have a PC change between 0 (off) 5 (on) to be able to switch between two different reverbs on the Big Sky. What is interesting is the PC change is still relative to the new...
Back