Search results

1. B

PBC 6x and exp pedals

I have changed the expression pedal override in pdl 1 to use the appropriate stored exp pedal setting and it seems to work better now. But I am including my setting for you to see.
  2. B

PBC 6x and exp pedals

I am using the PBC 6x and a mission expression pedal. When I use a stored exp pedal to try to send CC to my Source audio Collider or iK x-Vibe it does not control the appropriate CC parameter. But when I put it into the global exp pedal 1 the same CC codes change the appropriate parameter. For...
  3. B

PBC 10 issue with presets

Here is my file. For instance, on page 4 I have three settings for my delays. The nemesis light stays in on position even if it is off. The two with the timeline go on and off together. They are all in the same group and they should sequentially turn on and off when the next is on but they...
  4. B

PBC 10 issue with presets

I am having trouble with setting up presets and pages on the device. I can get a few to work but then I get to one where even with the correct PC commands and CC commands it does not control the midi devices. I have to reset the device to factory reset and sometimes it fixes the problem with the...
Back