Search results

1. jjtguitar

Adding new devices to an existing rig - MIDI setup suggestions/advice/help

I'm in the process of adding some new MIDI devices to my PBC10 rig, and I am wondering if there is a way to "batch process" the PC messages that are assigned to each preset? By default when you add a new device, the PC numbers just go up by 1 for each preset in your preset list, to the highest...
  2. jjtguitar

Neunaber Illumine MIDI switching issue

Hello everyone, Somewhere between updating to 5.0.1 and auditioning new MIDI pedals my Neunaber Illumine is all of a sudden giving me issues in regards to switching via MIDI. It is one of five MIDI pedals in my PBC10 rig. I can still scroll presets normally with my scroll command, and my IA page...
  3. jjtguitar

Source Audio One Series MIDI question

I am looking to integrate a Source Audio C4 Synth into my rig, but as I am out of audio loops I want to place it in front of the PBC and control it via MIDI (I just got the new SA-168 MIDI adapter). I have done a few tests and I have got the MIDI communication working. I already have 200+...
  4. jjtguitar

Product suggestion - expression pedal with screen

I have a product suggestion: an expression pedal that has a screen (like on the GT series Mastermind controllers). Standard expression pedal (or could be MIDI), that can display text on it's screen. The idea being that if I have an expression pedal with different assignments per preset, the...
  5. jjtguitar

PBC 10 no trails when set to parallel - some pedals, not all!

I'm having some weird issues getting trails working between presets on my PBC10. Loops 7-10 are all parallel, and from looking at another thread on this topic (https://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/no-trails-when-set-to-parallel.1851/) I have double checked loops are parallel (they...
  6. jjtguitar

MIDI pedals with no screens - best practice suggestions

Hi everyone, Wondering if people would suggest their solutions/best practice for using MIDI pedals that don’t have screens with a PBC? How do you keep track of what preset is being used? I currently use a PBC10 with four MIDI pedals with screens. Nice and easy. I am about to integrate two new...
  7. jjtguitar

Progress report - PBC Pedaltrain Pro build

Back in January I posted about my "Frankenstein" rig (linked here): https://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/uh-has-anyone-else-started-out-like-this.5181/ Progress has been made! It's a bit neater, and there have been a number of swaps! Details below. I'm still working with a lot...
  8. jjtguitar

Reordering PBC presets query

I am trying to find out if reordering presets also updates Alt preset info? Reason being, I have 152 presets for a function band I'm in. Presets 1-3 are for the first song, 4-7 for the second song and so on. I have these all set up in songs and setlists, and it works wonderfully. But a number of...
  9. jjtguitar

Source Audio One Series pedals - PBC Device Support

Can you please add the One Series pedals by Source Audio (C4 synth etc) to the PBC device list?
  10. jjtguitar

PBC 10 - send MIDI commands with a song, not just preset?

I'm trying to work out if it is possible to send/attach MIDI messages to a song, not just a preset? Here is why I want to do that: When I play, I generally only use five to ten different presets. Maybe up to fifteen, but generally that is how many sounds (combinations of pedals/recalled presets...
  11. jjtguitar

PBC10 Line Mixer question

Got a question about the line mixer in the PBC10. I'm intending to use delays and reverbs in loops 7-10, all parallel. From reading the manual, I think I am correct in thinking that loops 7-10, when run in parallel, are mixed at unity with the dry signal? Therefore, if each of those loops is run...
  12. jjtguitar

PBC10 in a rack? Has anyone done this?

Hi everyone. Got a query about whether anyone has used a PBC10 in a rack setup? It's 17.5" wide, so it should fit on a rack shelf. I'm planning a fairly large board built around the PBC10, with the plan to have a separate MIDI control board. A lot of my playing is at church, and when I'm just...
  13. jjtguitar

Uh...has anyone else started out like this?

Just got myself a second hand PBC10 after years of dreaming and planning. Couldn't wait/afford the parts for the cables I'll build to set it up properly, but also couldn't wait to try out my new toy... I'm curious, has anyone else with a PBC10 created a Frankenstein rig out of whatever cables...
  14. jjtguitar

PBC10 - expression pedal and external switch query

I just want to confirm what I think I understand from reading the PBC10 manual. I can connect one expression pedal and up to two external switches? If get an expression pedal with a switch, such as the Mission Engineering RJM expression pedal, that switch will take up one external switch slot...
  15. jjtguitar

PBC10 4.7.0 firmware update problem

I'm trying to update my PBC10 from 4.3 to 4.7.0 using USB drive plugged into PBC10. The screen is just showing endlessly scrolling text, that is scrolling so fast I can't make out what the text is saying. It might be saying "error" first then more details? I don't want to remove power or the USB...
  16. jjtguitar

Effect Gizmo - could it fit underneath a Pedaltrain Pro?

Hi everyone. I'm really keen to get a switching system up. I'm currently running 10-12 pedals on a Pedaltrain Pro. I'm thinking of a Musicom Lab EFX MkIII, or maybe down the track RJM will have a pedalboard looper (unsubtle hint ;) ). However, while eight loops would be grand, the Effect Gizmo...
Back