Search results

1. J

Blue english

Everything‘s in isolated power as well. Through a voodoo lab pedal power.
  2. J

Blue english

Not as much. Maybe slightly. It’s only with the three higher gains settings. I know digital pedals sometimes add noise, but this seems more than normal, and it doesn’t happen with a rat that I have.
  3. J

Blue english

I got a blue English and it is pretty great. One problem I’m having with it is I have an HX one and they can be used pre-and post drive. When I use one of the higher options of the blue English and the hx one is before it, the noise is just too much. It creates a ton of noise that literally is...
  4. J

PBC10 & Line 6 HX Effects

Thank you so much. Eventually I'll set it up for individual songs. With Midi I should be able to set it up for individual songs. Not sure if it would be better using snapshots within the HX stomp or just presets. I'm sure that will be a learning curve to get that right. But seems like endless...
  5. J

Wow...thanks for that. I actually have the PBC 6 but I'm thinking it's probably the same thing. And hopefully I can figure it out from this.
  6. J

Did you ever get an answer for this?
  7. J

Keeley Eccos preset changing

Someone actually did a YouTube video on this connecting to a different type of midi device using a suhr product to convert. This all seems a bit over my head as I've never even used midi... So maybe there's an easier way with RJM? Or maybe it just is what it is...ty
  8. J

Keeley Eccos preset changing

Hello RJM community! I am brand new to the whole switcher/midi game. Putting a pedal board together and I have a PBC 6. One of the delays I would like to use is the Eccos. It does have presets on board and what appears to be the ability to plug in an external switch. Is it possible to change...
Back