Search results

1. L

How To Setup An External Dual Midi Footswitch To Do Bank Up/Down

Hi Ron I've got a dual footswitch that i'd like to use with a Midi Solutions Dual Footswitch Controller to do Bank Up or Bank Down on the LT via Midi. I want to free up the LT's external footswitch input for other per preset functions, so doing this with a Midi Solutions box seems like the...
  2. L

Parallel effects using the Effect Gizmo?

Looks great. I guess it all depends on the order you want things to be (eg chorus before Micropitch) and if you want your dry preamp to be dual mono or not. When bypassed, does the Free The Tone send the mono in to both the left and right outs or just the left out?
  3. L

Again this all depends on if you want your dry preamp to be dual mono or just mono in one channel. Any rack unit that has mono in only would need to be before any stereo effects otherwise it would mess up the stereo image, and i would run one of those in parallel via a MLM unless it has a proper...
  4. L

I have a pretty involved Effect Gizmo setup that includes mono and stereo fx pre and post preamp, and two amps running in stereo so here are some ideas. First of all, are you getting any ground loops with the Decimator? From what i can tell in the wiring, you’re using the guitar to track the...
  5. L

Introducing the Overture!

Great to hear. I think the Midi over TRS trend in some recent pedals has a big trade off in that the player then has to get a DIN to TRS box which ends up being pretty expensive compared to just adding a simple Midi cable to the chain.
  6. L

Introducing the Overture!

This sounds fantastic Ron. I especially like the fact that you haven't gone for Midi over TRS. Awesome. I would love to see an analog 3 band Parametric EQ pedal in this format.
  7. L

Strange Mini Line Mixer behaviour

It's a stereo system. All the correct Ins and Outs are being used, but actually looking at the rig now, the R output of the MLM isn't going to any amp (it normally does) so perhaps there's a partial short being created there.
  8. L

Strange Mini Line Mixer behaviour

Hi Ron I have the MLM mixing a dry preamp output (Marshall JVM) plus stereo out from an Axe FX for parallel post effects. Recently i noticed my dry signal would reduce in volume on some of my patches, but the problem instantly goes away if i unplug the Right signal coming from the Axe. The...
  9. L

Bank & Setlist Size stuck on maximum of 16

Ignore that..i forgot this was a Bank Up button setting. Feel free to delete the post!
  10. L

Bank & Setlist Size stuck on maximum of 16

Hi Ron I can't seem to access more than 16 songs per setlist after making much larger setlists on the editor for my GT-10 I'm sure this can be selected but i can't seem to find it
  11. L

Sending a PC Message To Mainstage When Songs (ie Song Presets) Are Selected On GT

Thanks Ron. Is there a way to make this happen when entering a Song in the GT instead? So for example, if i have 5 songs on the GT and they each have the same clean channel preset, is there a way for the GT to send a different PC to Mainstage simply because that same preset is being selected in...
  12. L

Sending a PC Message To Mainstage When Songs (ie Song Presets) Are Selected On GT

Hi Ron I have songs in Mainstage each set to be selectable via PC message on a Midi Channel. Mainstage is set up as a Device in the GT to respond to PCs on that Midi Channel. Is there a way to make Songs in the GT (and also the LT) send those PC messages as soon as i select a preset in one of...
  13. L

Sending Midi Clock Tempo Division Only To One Device/On One Midi Channel

Yep Thanks Ron. The issue is with the Meris Enzo’s Arp mode that responds to Midi clock but doesn’t allow any subdivisions of the clock. Am i correct in thinking that if i am running Song Mode i could make all my non Enzo presets not use the Mid Clock Divide but just follow the Song...
  14. L

Sending Midi Clock Tempo Division Only To One Device/On One Midi Channel

Hi Ron Is there a way, via Sysex or with an external Midi event processor, to send Midi Clock Tempo divisions to only one device/on one Midi channel only?
  15. L

Downsizing from a GT-10 to an LT. Some questions

Hi Ron I'm thinking about making a smaller version of my board that currently includes a GT-10, 2 x Mission expression pedals, 2 x G Lab wah pads both connected to the footswitch inputs of the GT, Livid Guitar Wing connected to a Kenton USB Midi Host and a Midi Merger box merging the GT's midi...
  16. L

Copy & Paste Preset In GT-10 without using editor

Thanks Ron..i’ve got the Copy Preset button but can’t see a Paste button anywhere on the next preset i want to paste it on
  17. L

Copy & Paste Preset In GT-10 without using editor

Hi Ron Is it possible to copy and paste a preset from within the GT 10 itself? I seem to remember the GT 16 would have a Paste button come up in the Edit Preset menu. Apologies if this has already been covered
  18. L

Preset Second Press To Switch Between Axe Fx III Scenes By Treating GT Presets As Scenes Themselves

Furthermore, would i be able to setup a Song in the GT itself to send the initial PC message to the Axe when the Song is selected, so that when the GT "Scene Presets" are selected, no PC message is sent to the Axe? Or is there a way to simply not send a PC message to a given device on a given GT...
  19. L

Preset Second Press To Switch Between Axe Fx III Scenes By Treating GT Presets As Scenes Themselves

Hi Ron Quick question regarding preset second press and the Axe III. Let's say i setup each Axe III preset to be a "Song" (ie a virtual rig with various scenes and channels for that song only). In order to change from one Axe scene to another within a GT Preset using Preset Second Press...
Back