Search results

1. R

Cornford Hellcat Cable for Mini Amp Gizmo

Hi there, I’m trying to hook up an additional Mini Amp Gizmo to run a second amp (channels) switching via midi, to control the 2 channels and reverb of a Cornford Hellcat, it looks like it has 1/4 TRS on both ends of the existing foot switch cable. Is there a custom cable available to...
  2. R

6 Pedals In Front & 2 In Loop? Help

I'm Hoping this wiring is correct. If anyone can help confirm. Much appreciation. Thanks!
  3. R

Powering the Mini Line Mixer

I was trying to clean up rack and wondering if I could use my Eventide Power Factor (Cioks) to power the mini line mixer. It looks like they had included a cable called Stack Flex type 1- black with 5.5/2.1mm centre negative DC-Plug (two RCA Plugs) in the manual it says that each out 9VDC/80mA...
  4. R

Adding a combo amp to rig Help

Hi, Everyone I have a setup just like one of the examples RJM Provides: 4 pedals and 2 effects processors wired in parallel.. It is wired exactly, but only 3 pedals in front of head. My question is, I just purchased a Fender Supersonic 60 Combo, and was hoping to add it to this setup, but not...
  5. R

My Setup

Hi everyone! I couldnt be more happier, this rig is simple but very effective, thanks to the RG-16, Mastermind & Mini Line Mixer. Thanks Ron! I'm hoping to add one other pedal soon, and then clean up.
Back