Search results

1. Big Lid

Anyone using 2 H9's w/ Mini Effects Gizmo X via stereo split or mono split?

I just got another H9 and need to utilize an additional loop as all 6 are taken by non midi/non stereo pedals. Would it make sense to do the split mono loop feature and use TRS's on both H9's. Am I missing out on the stereo aspect of the H9 by doing this? I'm probably not asking this question...
  2. Big Lid

Can't get editor to connect to MMGT22 for firware update

It keeps timing out after I hit start
  3. Big Lid

Loops 1 & 5 stay on for all presets

Not sure how I got that to happen but loops 1 and 5 are on at all times.
  4. Big Lid

How to get expression pedal reset when switching loops

How do I set it up so that the h9 presets go to the heal position of the SP1 exp pedal when switching loops? Is this an H9 thing or a Mastermind thing? I understand that the pedal won't move to the heal position physically.
  5. Big Lid

MGMT button switching to page 2 instead of preset 19

why does button keep switching to page 2 instead of preset 19?
  6. Big Lid

all but two buttons and the main screen MMGT16 went away

I went from a MMGT22 to a MMGT16, it worked fine for an hour or two but then it did this. I've updated the firmware from 3.3 to 5.0, I feel like I may have entered some mode that I'm not familiary w/. I normally run the lower 12 as presets.
  7. Big Lid

travel case for GT22

Anyone got a good soft side travel case ideas?
  8. Big Lid

SP-1 expression / switch & Eventide H9

How do I set up my toe switch to turn on a specific preset w/in the H9? I'd like to have it turn on the WAH preset, like a cry baby.
  9. Big Lid

Presets and Loop's on off

I'm having a senior moment. I can't figure out how to set this up. I want to have the two bottom rows of the GT22 be presets and the top row of 6 control the on/off for each loop (dirt, eq, octave). I want everything to revert to the preset when I hit the preset buttons but have the ability...
  10. Big Lid

Anyone using GT to trigger loops in Aeros Singular Sound looper

I'm trying to trigger loops from my GT 22 on my AEROS looper. I have a spread sheet w/ the commands that I received from Aeros but it's a bit daunting. I'd love a guide down this rabbit hole!
  11. Big Lid

Secondary button press

Is it possible to press an IA button once to turn it on and then again to activate another loop? I've got a couple presets tat I'd like to have the ability to press them again and activate a boost loop from the MEGX
  12. Big Lid

MEGX loops not engaging

I have a few presets where the loops don't engage but they work fine on others. For example, my preset called Funk is supposed to have loop 2 (envelope filter) engaged, however I don't get a signal at all. If I turn off the loop via the MEGX, I'll get a signal. I'm having similiar situations...
  13. Big Lid

HX STOMP/ Aeros looper / H9 LOOPER's & MMGT22

Hi, is anyone using the looper functions with IA buttons? I've tried to assign cc from the right-click menu of the HX stomp w/in the mastermind editor for each of these but I can't figure out how to set it up properly. My goal is to have one IA button on the mgmt22 do REC 1st tap/OVERDUB 2nd...
  14. Big Lid

Anyone using the GT to control OnSong?

I'd like to be able to switch the songs in OnSong by selecting the corresponding song from the song list in the GT. I'd like to be able to send midi to the ipad via a USB > lightning cable. If that's not possible then perhaps the CME widi bluetooth. I've seen the post where the ipad was used...
  15. Big Lid

Exp pedal not affecting H9

I've calibrated my dual axis expression/vol pedal (db Instruments M440se) in MMGT16, I can see the bar move along the bottom of the LCD however, nothing is happening w/in my H9. It's connected via two TRS cables into the back of the MMGT, one TRS for the left/right and one for up/down.
  16. Big Lid

How would you set this rig up?

I'm using the MMGT/16 & MEGX with a Magnatone Panoramic Stereo amp. It's a mono input amp that splits the signal into stereo. All pedals are mono except H9. That said, does it even make sense to use the stereo ins/outs on the H9 into the MEGX via TRS cables or just stick w/ mono? I have other...
  17. Big Lid

MMGT / MEGX tuner

Is there a built in tuner w/in the MEGX / MMGT16 or do I need a separate tuner pedal connected to the MEGX? If not, is it possible to have the tuner from my H9 sent to the main LCD on the MMGT?
  18. Big Lid

MEGX & MMGT16 - H9 commands aren't working as assigned MMGT editor

Noob alert: I've watched The Mastering the Mastermind videos several times but am having trouble getting the mmgt16 to send the correct midi pc's to bring up presets on the H9. The H9 is changing presets, just not the same ones that I have commands for in the editor. (example: my "Verse" preset...
Back