Search results

1. B

Can't download software

When I click on the links to download latest firmware and editing applications (on the download page and on the MMGT22 product page) my Chrome browser does a little shimmy and then nothing else. No problem downloading the manual. No problem downloading files from other web sites. I'm using...
  2. B

Mesa Boogie Mark V - how to get all footswitch functions?

Not sure if this is this a Rack Gizmo question or an MMGT question? I have Rack Gizmo, custom cable for Mark V, Mark V, and MMGT. I set them up together months ago, been away a lot since, maybe I've forgotten something, sorry. I *think* I did the default setup of Rack Gizmo into the MMGT. ON...
  3. B

Missing something re: stereo jacks on RG?

Rack Gizmo. My mono guitar signal leaves Send 5/NC as mono on its way to the Axe FX. It comes back from the left/right outputs of the Axe via an insert cable with its TRS end plugged into Return 5. A TRS-TRS cable transfers the signal from Out 5/NO to In 6. The signal then leaves Send 6/NC...
  4. B

Presets on one page affect other pages

I guess I've missed something in setting up the GT to control two devices, an Axe II and an Effects Gizmo. The Axe is set up on page one, works fine. The EG was easily installed on page two. Kudos on making this so easy. However I expected to flip between pages for discrete control of the...
  5. B

Fix the link to your dealers page!

Suggestion: fix the link to your dealers page! For well over a week, clicking the DEALERS button has been showing me a "The website cannot display the page" error. Does it require Javascript? After the strong warning of the U.S. Homeland Security department, we have disabled Javascript on...
Back