Search results

1. C

Amp Gizmo Momentary and Invert Modes at Same Time?

Hi Ron, Is the invert mode and momentary mode able to be used simultaneously with Amp Gizmo? Have an old Amp Gizmo I'm intending to use in a rig build, along with my own version of a BOB-8 I'm most of way finished with building. The rig has a Mesa Headtrack headswitcher, so I'll be needing to...
  2. C

MEGX Features Questions

Hi All. Looking into one to solve a front end switching need. Though I'm not seeing these details in the manual regarding the the split mono mode. If I'm understanding correctly, if the loops can be split to 12 independent mono's. Is there any indication on the MEGX that loop(s) 7/8/9/10/11/12...
  3. C

Big Thanks to Ron! Service Story....

Hi All, HNY and hope all are safe. Back in the day, I took a punt and bought a Mastermind GT22 in the initial pre-order run. S/N#12, still in the black powder coat. For many reasons during all of those years (job and kid related, mostly), the GT never even saw any use. I'd stuck with my Axess...
  4. C

Recommended 8pin DIN Plugs

Hi Ron, What brand of 8Pin DIN plugs do you recommend for making Amp Gizmo adaptors? Cheers Chris.
  5. C

A Little Embarrassing....(and a GCX question)

…….that I own a pair of GT22's including one of the pre-order run ones in the shiny black powder coat (first 25 Ron?)……..and have never graduated from my Axess FX1's. Well time I changed over. Can't remember the specifics, but the FX1 could send a specific sysex message with any IA switch to...
  6. C

GT22 Phantom Power with Egnator SS4

Hi Guys, Probably been asked before, but here goes. In the GT22 manual, it's stated that phantom juice across MIDI pins 6-7 can be either 12vdc or 9vac at enough current (assuming possibly requiring more than 2amps at 9vac). Is it possible to put 9vac on the main power input and power the GT...
  7. C

EG Loops 1-8 Question?

Hello Lads, Am I correct in assuming loops 1-4/5-8 can be used as "send only" loops for parallel effects? I'm intending to use a dual stage System Mix plus, and want mono input switching (5-8) for Mix1, and the stereo input switching for Mix2 (loops 9-12). Thanks Chris......
  8. C

MLM Dual Mono? Possible?

Hello, Can the left and right sides of the MLM be used as two independent mono mixers? In the past I've had stereo/WDW rigs using a dual stage System Mix Plus, but have in the works a smaller mono rig. Wanted pitch in one side mixed with dry (say mix L), then feeding in series with time based...
  9. C

IA Button Messages? MIDI Thru Capability?

Hey There, There probably is a suggestions thread for the GT, but here goes...... :oops: Have had a very brief read of the manual. What sort of message does the Tap Tempo IA send? Is it MIDI clock? If not, would that be possible in a future upgrade, along with other commands like...
Back