Search results

1. G

Issue with Get Preset Names from FM3 to MMGT16

I have attached my settings file as requested. As for my MIDI connections, I typically use GT16 ->Beatbuddy->RC600->FM3->back to GT16. However, during my troubleshooting I connected just my GT16 -> FM3->back to GT16 to remove some testing variables and it was still giving me the weird "÷"...
  2. G

My firmware is up to date on both devices. I checked the system info on the GT16 and it said 5.1.0 build 1578. My FM3 is on 7.00 too. Thank you for taking the time to look into this.
  3. G

I’m having an issue with Get Preset Names on my MMGT16. When presets are imported from my FM3 the scenes are off by 1 slot with the scene name taking the first slot and there’s missing characters and a division symbol like “ ÷ean“ instead of “clean” for the first couple spaces for all the scene...
  4. G

Need Help with Having at Least 1 Button in a Group Always Lit/Selected

I'm getting really frustrated trying to get this to work. I'm working on setting up my RC-600 looper with the GT16. There are 6 buttons I set up on my GT16 for Track1-6 Play/Stop. On the looper one of them is always selected even if nothing's playing. On the GT16 I have these 6 buttons grouped...
  5. G

[wish] Song Actions option in Songs menu

I’m just starting to tinker around with the Songs feature with my GT16 so my apologies if this is something that’s already been addressed. I have an RC-600 looper and if I wanted to do some guitar-aoke with some prerecorded Memory Tracks on the looper, I was thinking it would be nice to have in...
  6. G

Setlist/song mode calling scenes axe 3 & Gt22

Yeah, we were thinking of different things. However, your setup looks cool and very useful. I think I’m going to try a variation of it. Thanks for the editor pics so I now know exactly how to do it.
  7. G

Setlist/song mode calling scenes axe 3 & Gt22

Can you explain this a bit? I’m interested in what the OP is asking that I want to access one preset but different scenes via the song menu for different parts of a song, but I don’t want to have a bunch of preset copies with each different copy referring to a specific scene. I don’t know how to...
  8. G

Setting an Exact Tempo without Tapping

I was wondering if it’s possible to set a tempo manually on the GT16 without tapping. The reason being is if I have a saved loop on my RC-600 looper of a pre-recorded loop that was recorded at say 158bpm, I would want to set my tempo manually on my GT16 to 158 so that when I play the loop it...
  9. G

*NEVERMIND SOLVED*Need help getting GT16 to activate Stack/Hold on FM3

That That's a good point. The solution that took seconds to figure out was that I did everything correctly with MMGTEditor. What I forgot to do was on my actual FM3 unit was to set the External 2 to MIDI CC#12, which is what the default CC number is for when you choose the FM3 Ext Ctrl2 thing...
  10. G

Nevermind I figured it out. If you're reading this, sorry for wasting your time.
  11. G

I'm trying to set up have one of the buttons on the GT16 to activate the Stack/Hold function in the FM3's Delay and Reverb blocks. I thought it would be simple and I would just choose External 2 as the source in FM3Edit for the Stack/Hold and then in MMGTEditor have the button do a CC Toggle...
  12. G

Powering GT16 from power brick?

Since the topic of powering a GT16 is now somewhat recently alive again does anyone have any insight on powering it with a Truetone CS12? I've been using it for a little while now on one of the 100mA 9v-12v outlets with the dipswitch set to 12v. Everything was working fine until today after...
  13. G

Button display text, CC Toggle/CC Momentary behaviors

I have my GT16 connected with my BeatBuddy and I’m having a few minor inconveniences. I set up some buttons to navigate through the BeatBuddy’s folder but they increment by 2 units when clicked and set up in momentary (1 increment on the down press and 1 on the release). If I tap super quickly...
Back