Search results

1. R

Missing 'CC' for Hologram Microcosm in MasterMind Editor?

Makes sense. As I'm sure you know, it's a fairly new pedal... and a spectacular one, too. Robert
  2. R

Missing 'CC' for Hologram Microcosm in MasterMind Editor?

Quick note. Was just attempting to experiment with keeping the 'Mix' knob on Microcosm at 100% - the only way, according to the guys at Hologram to achieve a true 'kill dry' - and use the 'Effect Volume' function on Microcosm, which is CC#16. Surprisingly, I found that 'CC 16,' which is...
  3. R

Programming Preset to change to a different song

Okay... good to know. I'll stop working on it. I'll just use the Bank up button. Thanks for the help!
  4. R

I have no idea. I don't know the first thing about macros! But now I'm curious and will educate myself about macros!
  5. R

The reason I'm trying to do this is that there are a few tunes my band plays that we connect together in a smooth flow, rather than Song A ending, then we start Song B. At the end of Song A, as I play literally the last note of the song, a preset button (called 'Last Note'!) on that Song's...
  6. R

I'm having lots of trouble trying to program a Preset to do something I would have thought would be simple on a PBC/10. I have a Preset button for a Song that, in addition to doing the usual stuff - changing which loops are open, and making PC/CC changes to various MIDI pedals, etc. But I also...
  7. R

Button Pages That Don't Reference 'System Level' Presets

Thanks, Ron... that sounds like it'll work just fine, and didn't know about the 'Name Time' parameter. Just re-set it to 1000ms. and will try it out on the PBC later today. Thanks very much.
  8. R

Button Pages That Don't Reference 'System Level' Presets

Hello! For my PBC/10, I've made several dedicated 'MIDI Pedal Preset' pages to provide a quick way to ‘audition’ 10 favorite presets from my MIDI pedals. The buttons on these 'Dedicated MIDI Pedal Preset' pages work perfectly, except for one aspect. My problem (which I'll describe in the...
  9. R

How to Create Multiple 'Global' Presets

I use a board - with PBC/10 - that's designed for both acoustic and electric playing. What I'm trying to do is to create multiple Global presets with one 'Global' button, so that whatever instrument I'm playing - acoustic, Strat, Tele, Les Paul, etc. - I can access totally different 'Globals'...
  10. R

How to choose between 'Preset 2nd Press' and 'Alt Preset'?

Perfect. Clear. Great. Many thanks!
  11. R

Difference between 'Hold' and 'Alt. Preset' functions

Wow! What a clear and informative explanation! Thank you very much!
  12. R

How to choose between 'Preset 2nd Press' and 'Alt Preset'?

The title asks the question. Why might one choose between 'Preset 2nd Press' and 'Alt Preset.' What's the difference, and why are both offered in the Editor?
  13. R

Difference between 'Hold' and 'Alt. Preset' functions

I'm a little unclear about 'Hold' vs. 'Alt. Preset' functions. Let's say I was trying to create two different uses for a Preset button. Unless I'm mistaken, I can create the '2nd function' for that Preset button by making a 'Hold' function OR making an 'Alt Preset.' Why would I choose one way...
  14. R

REQ: Meris MercuryX midi support

Same here! Meris Mercury X MIDI support would be fantastic!
  15. R

Ability to set lower and upper limits of PC range on a button.

Recently posted about this, and learned that it's not possible to cleanly and elegantly program a button (of any sort, I think) the will allow PC+/PC- functionality, but also be able to specify a PC number range. In other words, I want a button that will recall presets for a MIDI pedal, but...
  16. R

Cycling Through Pedal Presets but only from specific PC number...

Thanks, Ron. I'll get back to work on trying to make this work. Thanks for great info, as always!
  17. R

Thanks for your reply! I will attempt to do as you suggest, but wanted to write in case anyone else (Ron?) wants to chime in! I must've been tired when I wrote my original question, because the pedal in question is NOT the CB Pre Amp Mk.II. It's the Hologram Microcosm! That's why I need to...
  18. R

Relatively new with PBC, but loving it and getting much better with programming. Ingenious design! There is one bit of button programming that I just can't figure out or find any info about. I need to program a button to scroll through presets on a particular MIDI pedal (Hologram Microcosm)...
  19. R

PBC/6X Wet Dry Wet Configuration

Hi, Peter... Check out the GigRig 'Wetter Box.' If you only need to mix 2 stereo pedals, it might work for you. Plus, it's reasonably small and can be bypassed by a latching switch (I think), so controllable with PBC/6 X. Here's a link: https://www.thegigrig.com/wetterbox There's also the...
Back