Search results

1. R

Missing 'CC' for Hologram Microcosm in MasterMind Editor?

Quick note. Was just attempting to experiment with keeping the 'Mix' knob on Microcosm at 100% - the only way, according to the guys at Hologram to achieve a true 'kill dry' - and use the 'Effect Volume' function on Microcosm, which is CC#16. Surprisingly, I found that 'CC 16,' which is...
  2. R

Programming Preset to change to a different song

I'm having lots of trouble trying to program a Preset to do something I would have thought would be simple on a PBC/10. I have a Preset button for a Song that, in addition to doing the usual stuff - changing which loops are open, and making PC/CC changes to various MIDI pedals, etc. But I also...
  3. R

Button Pages That Don't Reference 'System Level' Presets

Hello! For my PBC/10, I've made several dedicated 'MIDI Pedal Preset' pages to provide a quick way to ‘audition’ 10 favorite presets from my MIDI pedals. The buttons on these 'Dedicated MIDI Pedal Preset' pages work perfectly, except for one aspect. My problem (which I'll describe in the...
  4. R

How to Create Multiple 'Global' Presets

I use a board - with PBC/10 - that's designed for both acoustic and electric playing. What I'm trying to do is to create multiple Global presets with one 'Global' button, so that whatever instrument I'm playing - acoustic, Strat, Tele, Les Paul, etc. - I can access totally different 'Globals'...
  5. R

How to choose between 'Preset 2nd Press' and 'Alt Preset'?

The title asks the question. Why might one choose between 'Preset 2nd Press' and 'Alt Preset.' What's the difference, and why are both offered in the Editor?
  6. R

Difference between 'Hold' and 'Alt. Preset' functions

I'm a little unclear about 'Hold' vs. 'Alt. Preset' functions. Let's say I was trying to create two different uses for a Preset button. Unless I'm mistaken, I can create the '2nd function' for that Preset button by making a 'Hold' function OR making an 'Alt Preset.' Why would I choose one way...
  7. R

Ability to set lower and upper limits of PC range on a button.

Recently posted about this, and learned that it's not possible to cleanly and elegantly program a button (of any sort, I think) the will allow PC+/PC- functionality, but also be able to specify a PC number range. In other words, I want a button that will recall presets for a MIDI pedal, but...
  8. R

Cycling Through Pedal Presets but only from specific PC number...

Relatively new with PBC, but loving it and getting much better with programming. Ingenious design! There is one bit of button programming that I just can't figure out or find any info about. I need to program a button to scroll through presets on a particular MIDI pedal (Hologram Microcosm)...
  9. R

What's the Point of the 'Kill Dry' function in PBC/10?

I'm sure this is very elementary, but the fact that I need to ask this question proves that I don't understand something very basic about PBC/10: I understand that you can configure the 'Dry' setting to either send the Dry signal to the Internal Mixer... or not. But, I fail to understand why...
  10. R

Clarity about MMGT 'Accessory Power' Outputs

I'm confused! In the photos of the back of the MMGT models on the RJM site, the GT 10 and 16 both have the words, "100mA Total" written over the 2 'Accessory Power' outputs. But, the GT 22 is different: On the GT22 box, written over the 2 'Accessory Outputs,' it says, "100mA Each." But...
  11. R

PBC/10 with MEGX Loop Order confusion!

Still trying to finalize signal routing on new board - still in the 'on paper' stage... so need a bit of clarification: Using PBC/10 with MEGX: Yes, I know that the PBC itself cannot re-order loops on the MEGX. But, it looks like, by using the MEGX software, you can set up MEGX Presets, each...
  12. R

PDF of GT/PBC/10 Editor Software?

The only documentation for the Editor Software I can find on the RJM site is the 'Wiki-based' page: (http://www.rjmmusic.com/wiki/index.php?title=V4:GT/PBC_Editor_Manual) Is there a downloadable .pdf of the Editor Software Manual available? I find navigating around in the Wiki based pages...
  13. R

Anyone Using Expression Pedal with Boost as Volume Pedal?

I'm designing a new 2-part board; Controller board with (probably) one of the Mastermind GTs and expression pedals, and an 'Effects Board' with all the effects pedals. I really don't want any audio going from Controller Board to Effects board, but don't have room on the effects board for a...
  14. R

Re-ordering loops with 2 MEGXs?

I'm aware that you can re-order the loops in a MEGX box... but is there a reasonably simple way to re-order loops with 2 MEGX? I've not read or seen anything about this possibility. In other words, if I assume 6 loops available on each MEGX - for now, let's forget about Mono, split mono, and...
  15. R

Multiple Stereo Pedals in Parallel ONLY with PBC 10?

Still organizing a large board build, and a top priority for me is using multiple (4, to be exact) stereo pedals each running in their own parallel signal path. In looking at all the RJM products, it appears that ONLY the PBC-10 offers that capability. as it's the only RJM unit with a built-in...
  16. R

Freeing-up PBC 10 Buttons by using 3rd party button devices?

I’ll be building my new board centered around PBC 10 very shortly. It seems to me that it would be a nice idea (far from an original idea, I’d guess!) to get some kind of 3rd party dual button EXT. switch thing that I can dedicate to BANK UP and BANK DOWN. The idea is that I can always use...
  17. R

PBC Parallel Signal Routing Question

I'm on the very edge of buying a PBC 10 for a new board, and have a simple (I think!) question about exactly how the parallel signal routing option for Loops 7-10 works. Are the stereo pedals that sit in those loops (7-10) parallel to each other - therefore remain completely unaffected by each...
Back