Search results

1. W

Why is my screen doing this? Picture attached...

I wondered why my screen was doing this - see picture? It does improve after about 10 minutes but I didn't know if it was likely to fail.
  2. W

Strange behaviour with Mobius Pedal

I've recently added a Mobius to my rig, which I have set up pre/post and true bypass. Pre signal goes into Loop 1 which I now leave open all the time. The Post signal goes directly from the pedal to my amp's FX loop. I have it set up this way so that I should be able to simply bypass the Mobius...
  3. W

Eventide TimeFactor Play/Bank mode problems

Hi there I wondered if anyone might be able to help. I'm trying to replicate the behaviour of my TF to toggle between play and bank modes using the PBC. On the physical pedal, this requires pressing and holding the right foot switch for a couple of seconds until the mode shifts (and then...
  4. W

Preset page and expression pedals

I wondered if it would be possible to use the Expression stored settings (created on the Global page) on the preset page instead of having to overwrite the pedals per preset every time? I know these can be attached to an IA switch but it might be easier on the preset settings page as well...
  5. W

Can't get Echosystem to work with my PBC; SOLVED

Hi there I'm tearing my hair out trying to get this freakin' delay to work with MIDI.:mad: I've connected the Empress Echo to the MB2 using both TS and TRS cables - both are the same (non-functional). I've configured the Echo's control port setting to listen to MIDI, channel 2 (advanced...
  6. W

Help needed with keeping effects on across multiple presets

Hi there I've tried unsuccessfully to program the PBC10 so that my fuzz pedal stays on when I change between presets. I've tried turning off "send on preset change" and "update state on preset change" in the button commands but it doesn't seem to work for me. What am I doing wrong? Appreciate...
  7. W

Lexicon PCM81 Reverb is driving me nuts!

I cannot explain unusual behaviour with this device. I'm using it in conjunction with a Fractal FM3 and the connections (all new, handmade pro cables) are routed via a Kenton 5 way splitter. The FM3 is device 1 and the Lexicon is device 2; they are allocated to corresponding MIDI channels. I...
  8. W

Read settings from device and weird text "glitches"

Hi there I've been reading my preset and scene names from the FM3 into the PBC and thence from the PBC to the Software Editor. Some of the FM3 preset names (songs) are replaced by the letter "Q" - upper case q. Many of the scene names (PBC presets) appear to be truncated by a weird symbol that...
  9. W

How to get the PBC to follow changes in my FM3?

Sorry I seem to be posting for help a lot! Should the PBC "track changes" initiated by the FM3? For example, if an effect block is activated in a preset (or scene) on the FM3, should there be a corresponding change in the IA buttons ON/OFF light status on the PBC? If it is possible, how do I...
  10. W

Sync/update FM3 preset names apparently not working for me

Hi [again] I've got two solid midi connections between my PBC and FM3 and have managed to sort out the bank and get preset names issues. What I can't fathom is how to get the PBC preset names to update when they change on the FM3 (if this is possible with this device). I have the sync names...
  11. W

Can't get bank select and get preset names commands to work with FM3 [SOLVED]

Hi there I need a little help please. I'm using two high quality 5 pin midi cables to connect direct to the FM3 from the PBC. I have the FM3 set up as a device with MSB, flat numbering, max presets 512, max PC 128, PC offset to 1 (I tried to upload the RJS file but the browser applet keeps...
  12. W

Question about Bi-directional MIDI and the FM3

Hello again Done the usual searches here and elsewhere but I can't find a specific answer: can I use a MIDI splitter-type hub between my RJM PBC and FM3 or do they have to be directly connected unit to unit? I also have a rack unit (Lexicon PCM81) that I want to control as well as using the FM3...
  13. W

Can I send FX signals either to Out A or Out B? I think not...

Hi there I wondered if it was possible to send, say, a drive pedal signal to output A but not B, without turning output B off? I think the answer is no, but could someone confirm this? If it is possible, how do I program the unit. Thanks for any help.
  14. W

PBC/10 Midi CC numbers > 127 for FM3

Sorry if I'm missing something but the CC bypass numbers for about 20 FM3 blocks are greater than 127. How does this work please? I am attempting to input the data into the FM3 to set up the bypass switches. Thank you.
  15. W

Question about Main Outputs A and B: are they instrument level?

Sorry if this is a daft question but I cannot find a clear answer anywhere; however, I'm assuming from the wiring diagrams in the PBC manual that they are at instrument level. Is this right?
  16. W

LED Colour Schemes: How do you use yours?

I'm musing on the optimal way to use the coloured LEDs on my PBC10. At the moment, I designate certain effect types in one colour (when off) with the same colour for when they are on (green). I also use certain colours as utility type colours (white for amp channel switching) and so on. I feel...
  17. W

PBC10 and Lexicon PCM81 Problems

Hi there I hope I've not contravened protocol by making this my first post - I couldn't find a specific introduction page. I've had my PBC 10 for a few years and have managed to programme it to work with a number of hardware devices. It is a fabulous piece of kit and I wouldn't be without it...
Back