Search results

1. T

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.4.9 / EDITOR 3.4.6

Having weird issue. Not sure if related to new FW. I found a trick to get POD HD Pro effects to be part of my "master scenes" on the MMGT. I have the Helix recalling POD FX as part of a snapshot by saving snapshot while the IA sending CCs to the pod is activated. Works very well as changing to...
  2. T

Looking for Flight Case Recommendations

I have a MMGT22 with 3 exp pedals mounted on Pedal Train pro. I order the PT pro with the road case. Seems pretty darn sturdy and obviously is perfect for the PT Pro.
  3. T

Stupid question

I am a dope. Never even noticed the none button next to off. Still not totally clear on how it works, but at least I know where it is! Thanks, gives me something to mess with!
  4. T

Stupid question

Hey. Firstly. . . .been reprogramming the GT a bunch lately and gotta say, even though products like Helix with "scribble strips" and "command Center" are making inroads to being a good midi controller. The GT is the rolls royce. I keep finding features I may never use, but am fascinated that...
  5. T

two preset buttons without labels?

Need new LCDs? Weird as both were intermittent for months. Maybe more than a year. I thought it was something I did. I could have sworn that if I fired up the GT all would work. However on a few presets if I switched off of them and then back the first two global preset buttons would be blank...
  6. T

Midi in issues

I need to test more but am pretty sure it is all working. I am an idiot. . .or midiot. Set the device to be Maschine as generic rather than GT. Have that device set to 16 and global midi to 6. The doh moment is when I remembered the midi settings for Maschine are for each "sound" not each...
  7. T

First question.... Reverse menus.

Not sure I understand but I have 4 global preset buttons starting bottom left. In the editor go to buttons tab. Double click on the buttons you wish to be preset buttons. Set them to preset under button type. Set them to global. Set offset accordingly for your axe fx. You should get preset...
  8. T

Blank as in no labels. Now, yes. It had been intermittent and looked to be related to particular presets. The LCDs all light up. I can change colors etc, but no text appears on the buttons.
  9. T

Midi in issues

I am a bit confused. In my case the device being controlled would be the MMGT? I am controlling it via Maschine. Setting the GT to 16 in the device settings worked with the CC link at first. Only after adding a scene with PC did the CC link stop working. Can that be because both the device...
  10. T

Also while messing around last night. I had been having issues on one or two presets. Intermittently thise presets would show the first two preset global buttons as being blank. Now, no matter what I try they remain blank on all presets? Even crazier. Those buttons do not show labels when I am...
  11. T

Midi in issues

Hey. The last two nights I have been in my home studio, redoing programming on my rig and experimenting with the MMGT. Gotta say, this thing is the Rolls Royce of Midi Controllers. Ron was nice enough to explain to me how to do CC link on the GT. I think I had it set up right and all was...
  12. T

Whacky feature request.

Have been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to integrate POD HD into my master "subpresets" on the GT. Currently I have 16 buttons that recall a combination of Axe FX scenes and Helix snapshots. I would love to integrate the PODs into these but the POD HDS are limited to...
  13. T

*** DEVICE SUPPORT REQUESTS

Snapshots are like fractals "scenes" only more powerful. Not only can they save bypass state for each block, but up to 64 other parameters are stored in each snapshot. You can have different amp gain, delay mix, more treble when you switch to neck pickup on variax. Variax model can be snored on...
  14. T

redoing it all, scenes and snapshots?

After dinner, I will start messing with this. Thanks!
  15. T

Finally downloaded latest FW and editor. Messed with new editor offline and noticed the Helix support. Did not see snapshots as options under IAs? Hopefully I have time tonight to update my GT and start redoing the way I use it. 4 preset buttons and bank up and down on bottom row. then two...
  16. T

Have not upgraded in a while. Has Helix been added?
  17. T

More whackiness. . . .

OK. . .sorry to bombard but I was knee deep in this stuff the last two days and want to post while memory is less fuzzy. Hopefully I get more time today and tomorrow to investigate and trouble shoot. I have two devices that don't seem to want to correctly respond to PC from GT? Echolution 2...
  18. T

some weirdness on GT

Hey. I have my MMGT changing presets on: Two Axe FX Two POD HD Pro Sound Sculpture Switchblade GL Big Sky Mobius Adrenalinn Echolution 2 HOG 2 H9 As I posted elsewhere I also use Maschine to change presets on GT which should change all of the above. Some whackiness: Often when I call up a...
  19. T

redoing it all, scenes and snapshots?

Hey, I have been out of the loop here but hopefully today and tomorrow will upgrade to latest FW and may start from scratch with how I am using the MMGT. I need to add a Helix to the mix and will need to order XLR midi cable and phantom power from RJM soon. I want to use the GT to do sort of...
  20. T

Using GT with Maschine

Is that the CC link option? Or are there actual CCs for each button on GT? Will that update the button status? Not in front of GT or editor right now.
Back