Search results

1. Rain

Its been up a few times before but the issue is back

Maybe it was fixed in the latest firmware.
  2. Rain

Is your Tempo Light Blinking on the MMGT ? Make sure you have Send Real Time Sysex turned on, on the Axe FX...
  3. Rain

The only reason I have Poll State off is because when I’m playing Live, if I step in an IA button there’s an extra flash of the Status light on the Button as it Polls The State of the Axe FX.. and in the madness of a show it messes me up…
  4. Rain

Hi these are my settings...
  5. Rain

Might be a silly question, but did you use Get Presets on the MMGT? and when Importing them, made sure they imported into the Correct preset slots on the MMGT22?
  6. Rain

I use all Presets from 001-560 Etc.... No problems here... I'll look any my MMGT 22 Settings later and check the settings. Can you send us a File Of your MMGT22 Programming or take screen shots ?
  7. Rain

Hi, not sure if you've checked these settings but here you go... Axe FX III Settings: There are a few important settings that need to be made on the Axe-Fx III. Go into setup on the Axe-Fx III, and use the "down" button to move down to the MIDI/Remote option, then press Select. Make the...
  8. Rain

Mastermind GT16

What happens if you hold down the Instant Access switch for 3 seconds ?
  9. Rain

And you have Bi-Directional Midi On ?
  10. Rain

Hi these are my settings on my GT22. My presets start at 001 on my AXE FX III Mark II
  11. Rain

Have a laugh at my expense

Lol.... I had the same thing happen many years ago when I first received my MMGT22... I have to wear my super cheap sunglasses when I play outside....
  12. Rain

WIDI Master: wireless MIDI between GT and iPad

Cool I want to use it love with my Axe III Mark II So when I Change a song on my iPad it loads the preset on the Axe. I’m using the RJM XLR Cable to power my MMGT22…
  13. Rain

WIDI Master: wireless MIDI between GT and iPad

Cool can I use this with my Axe FX III ?
  14. Rain

How do I setup my MMGT22 to follow my AF3 MK2?

Thanks guys, I have both the Mark I and Mark II and was watching this to see if I should Update to 17.02... Thanks for the Info !!
  15. Rain

MMGT 10 won't get preset names for Axe Fx 3

So cool Thanks Ron you Rock !!!
  16. Rain

I just Reverted back to 4.5.1, I don't have the time to troubleshoot.. I'm getting ready for a show as I type..., and everything is working again like it should. It did a Factory reset on it's own o_O . I then sent the Back-up to the MMGT22 and everything is back to normal...
  17. Rain

Yeah it scared the Crap out of me ...o_O I have 2 big Shows this weekend... I almost didn't back it up.... Close call
  18. Rain

I'm having the same problem...I updated to 4.6.2. I went to update 110 Presets just now, before my show tonight on my MMGT 22 and it didn't work.. wiped out all the presets.. Thank God I had a back-up....
  19. Rain

Running GT22 to control FM3

I use it with my Axe FX III's and FM3. It works perfectly..
Back