Search results

1. Rain

FM3-MMGT22 New Rig Set-Up Day...

2. Rain

MMGT22 and Fractal Audio FM3

Hello everyone. Ron I was wondering if there will be future Compatibility with the FM3 and the MMGT22. I want to set it up for a small Fly Rig... Thank you, Luis
  3. Rain

Axe FX III New Firmware 2.05

Hi Ron, hope everything is great. The new Axe FX III 2.05 Firmware has a New Set of CC"s for Output 2.. From the Notes (Added Volume Increment/Decrement CCs for Output 2.). Downloaded the Firmware...I'm going to make the CC's for Output 2 the same as what I use for Output 1.... Thank you, Rain
  4. Rain

Instant Accesss Switches Bug ?

Hello all, I think I found a bug... Axe FX III Firmware 2.02 MMGT22 4.23 Firmware Example. 1-I have 10 Switches Set-Up as IA Effect Switches (Delay-Phaser-Etc.) Everything works great and I'm able to Turn the Effects On and Off and change Channels no problem. 2-Every once in a while I see a...
  5. Rain

Axe FX III Firmware 2.00 Beta 2...

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-iii-firmware-2-00-public-beta-2.144615/page-2
  6. Rain

MMGT22 Axe FX III Bug?

Hi everyone, looks like I found a Bug. MMGT22 4.2.2 and 4.2.3 AXE FX III 1.19 Beta 3 Firmware I did not notice this on the 1.18 Firmware This is an Intermittent Problem.... It only happens sometimes.... 1-Select a Preset(Example 006 Bank 1) with The Encoder On the Axe FX III 2-The MMGT22 Shows...
  7. Rain

Axe FX III New Beta Firmware 1-15

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-iii-firmware-version-1-15-beta.142140/
  8. Rain

Axe FX II XL Global Preset question..

Hi Ron Is there anyway to Assign The Global Preset to a IA Switch on a Page? Thanks Ron, Rain
  9. Rain

MMGT22 and Axe FX XL Scenes question ?

Hi all, I'm trying to program my MMGT22 to Display the Default Axe FX (Scene 1) setting whenever I change to a new Preset. Example: When I choose a Preset on the MMGT, if I go to IA Mode I see Scenes 1-5 on the IA Buttons and they all work fine, I have them programmed as Group1. The problem...
  10. Rain

Fractal Audio Axe FX II XL New Product Compatibility ?

Hi Ron, hope everything is great. I'm getting the new Fractal Audio AXE FX II XL this week and was wondering if it'll be compatible with my MMGT 22... ? If you need a Beta Tester I'm available, our Tour doesn't start until the middle of May. Thank you, Luis :D
  11. Rain

The MMGT is Incredible !!!!

I've been Intensively programming my AxeFX II and my MMGT for a new Project, this is the most incredible Rig I've ever had... !!! So versatile and easy to set-up. It has by far exceeded expectations...!!! Thank You Ron for such a great product and support...!!! :D
  12. Rain

Problems with Switches ....?

Hi, I think I may have a problem with the switches. We had rehearsal tonight and there was a lot of Bass in the room and saw some Presets switching by themselves. I got home and checked, they're extremely sensitive. If I'm on, let's say Preset 22, and I lightly turn any other Preset switch with...
  13. Rain

Axe FX II Firmware 12.01 Compatibility with MMGT...

Hi Ron, is the MMGT with 1.3.5 compatible with the Axe FX II Firmware 12.01 ? Thank you in advance. :D
  14. Rain

OS X Mavericks Compatibility ?

Hi Ron, is the MMGT Editor Compatible with OS X Mavericks ? :)
  15. Rain

Update:Axe FX II Firmware Version 11.03

:D Hi Ron is the MMGT compatible with the new Axe FX Firmware 11.00 ? Thank you in advance. :D
  16. Rain

Mastermind GT Road Case

Hello everyone, just curious as to what everyone is using for a Road Case for their MMGT. I'm about to order mine and need to get a case for it.
  17. Rain

Mastermind GT on Outside Stages...

Hello all I'm a newbie I'll be placing an order hopefully this week. I have one quick question, how do the Screens and Text on The GT look in Daylight/Outside conditions ? :D
Back