Search results

1. S

Using GT with Maschine

Has any one found a way to make the GT16 control the transport functions of the Maschine Studio? I want my play button for my looper to start the recorded material in Maschine. This would be ideal, but I haven't been successful in getting these two products to talk to each other.
  2. S

SWAP!

I'm looking for someone that wants to upgrade from a Mastermind GT16 to Mastermind GT22. This controller is in excellent condition. The GT22 is a little large for the application I'm using it for. I'm a guitar player using the GT for a pedalboard for my Ax Fx II. I actually purchased the GT 22...
  3. S

I hope this is possible!

I have a computer based program called Maschine Studio in which I would love to control tempo and on /off with my mastermind. The mastermind midi out is already plugged into my Ax Fx II so I would be using the midi thru /out on my AX FX to the midi in on my Maschine. What my major intent is to...
  4. S

Mastermind GT Road Case

Mr Ron, Could you please give me the number off your SKB road case? The SKB case I've been looking at are huge compaired to the one you have
  5. S

Mastermind GT Road Case

Ron I'm also interested in what that SKB case looks like. I'm ready to buy one immediately if not sooner
Back