Search results

1. K

Tuner clibration

Hi Ron, any movement on this? thanks, Kurt
  2. K

custom midi messages?

the manual has straightened me out regarding preset index.
  3. K

custom midi messages?

Thanks for the support Ron! Is it possible to have a button that switches between two presets, say bank 2 preset 1, and band 2 preset 2? in other words a preset cycle button that is always locked to the same two presets for a device? I´m confused about the preset buttons. I want 4 preset...
  4. K

custom midi messages?

also, how do i write a custom message using sysex? it only lets me type numbers and only two of them. i need to send this: B1 20 02 C1 01 00 thanks, Kurt
  5. K

custom midi messages?

thanks Ron, How do you send Bank messages from the presets page? thanks, k
  6. K

custom midi messages?

hi Ron, is it possible for the MMGT to transmit custom midi messages? i need to be able to send a bank message followed by a preset message to control a TC Electronics Voice Live Touch. thanks, Kurt
  7. K

Tuner clibration

So due to the fact that i can't calibrate the onboard tuner I need to use my own tuner, and now i am looking for a "Tuner out" plug that would naturally be active when mute is selected, but its not there. Last night i found myself using the output B for my tuner and having to tune the strings...
  8. K

Tuner clibration

Hi Ron, I am setting up the PCB, another great product! I need to be able to calibrate my tuners to different Hz, often (particularly in Europe) the Pianos are tunes to 442Hz. can you please add this function? thanks! Kurt also having trouble setting loops7-10 to parallel or series. both on...
  9. K

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

Hi Ron, I bought your DIN7F to phantom power the GT and get bidirectional communication with the Kemper. question: how do i power the DIN7F? thanks, Kurt
  10. K

PBC

I can't post in the PBC forum. i was wondering if there are any pictures of the PBC, and if its switches are silent?
  11. K

External switches finally available on our website

are they silent switches like the ones on the GT?
  12. K

device settings: send PCs?

when i select send PCs what does that mean? does it mean that the MMGT can send PCs to the device or that the device can send PCs to the MMGT?
  13. K

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 2.1

First off gotta say again, amazing piece of kit!! has totally transformed my setup and my sound. thank you! great addition to the editor to display all a buttons parameters when you hover with the mouse. i was wondering if you had de-implemented the return/enter button functionality when inside...
  14. K

Mastermind GT 2.0 beta 3 firmware!

Re: Mastermind GT 2.0 beta 1 firmware! Having an issue with copy/paste in the editor- it doesn't seem to work.
  15. K

Mastermind GT 2.0 beta 3 firmware!

Re: Mastermind GT 2.0 beta 1 firmware! AWESOME!! Thank you so much Ron, I am loving my MMGT…one of the best things i ever bought. Has made the world of midi control accessible and fun…and pretty ;) can't wait to try the cycle feature, thanks for implementing that! Kurt
  16. K

Kemper bidirectionality?

ok! i want one, how can i get it?
  17. K

Kemper bidirectionality?

Hi Ron, Do we have Kemper bidirectionality? Thanks, Kurt
  18. K

(Finally) on to 2.0...

Hey Ron, It would be great to have a page in the editor that was a list of all assigned buttons with their info, as a list. right now i am having to check buttons one by one to see which midi cc's are not taken already. would be great to see all button assignments as a list... thanks, Kurt
  19. K

(Finally) on to 2.0...

Hi, I would love to have the capability for a button to cycle through several midi cc's and text displays then wrap around to the first. for example: button displays 3/4, keep pressing it and it will display 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4 then back to 3/4, each with a different midi action for each...
  20. K

The MMGT is Incredible !!!!

here here!
Back