Search results

1. H

External switches finally available on our website

Re: Ext switches Just got two of your switches to move bank up, down, page/store, IA off the GT. Everything works except for IA. When I press IA the led comes on but the GT buttons do not change to IA state. When I press the other switches they work as expected but the led does not light. What...
  2. H

Tempo readout from Axe FX

Can the tempo flash along with the numerical value for current tempo settings on Axe FX instead of the word Tempo?
  3. H

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 2.1

The drive you shipped has logos on both sides of the metal guard. I used several flash drives with no response, could not save settings to flash drive nor load from drives, the GT10 was also unable to read data from the Axe FX XL I just purchased. Should I ship the unit back to you.
  4. H

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 2.1

I have a GT10, I will get a GT22 at some point! Right now I was trying to load firmware 2.1, followed directions as noted but after inserting the RJM flash drive, thanks for including that with the GT10 purchase, nothing happens. The GT10 screen just continues to say insert a flash drive with a...
  5. H

External Switches

I have Mesa Boogie dual switches that came with the amps, they don't seem to work with the GT at the switch inputs 1/2, 3/4. How about the Roland FS-6 will that work? I would like to move the Page/Store, IA, Bank Up, Bank Down off the GT.
  6. H

competing controllers

Turns out the MPX R1 has a midi merge function built in. Just turn it on and midi input to the in port are merged to the out/controller port allowing the R1 and the GT to work along side just fine. Thank goodness for the fine engineers at Lexicon, at least the ones that worked there back in the...
  7. H

Mastermind GT how to videos

In your how to videos the camera is behind you and you are using your right hand to make selections, this obscures and blocks the view. Try using your left hand for selection actions, there is of course no perfect method, thank you for your work.
  8. H

Bigger/better JX44

A JX44, JR5, SGI44, SGITX, SGIRX would run about $2400.00 or so. Many of the these technologies seem already present in your product lines. Could the custom shop provide an equal or better item on a semi standard product level. If you could add amp and cabinet matrix switching abilities, what...
  9. H

Standby Switches

I would like to have a way to remotely trigger standby switches on amplifiers, toggle and rocker switches. Solenoid activation from momentary or latched signals seems simplest. This would be a quiet method for amp selection rather than signal cutoff at the input.
  10. H

Lighting for GT

A BNC connector to power mini lights at the pedal board would be nice.
  11. H

competing controllers

I would like to use the GT for one button scene changes for the whole rig, multiple amps, rack gizmos, effect gizmos, Lexicon, Eventide processors, the R1s have their own CC pedal for real time control of effects. If I can run a midi cable into the MPX G2s from the GT while keeping the direct...
  12. H

Bigger/better JX44

Something like a Radial JX44 but with effect loop selection for each amp feed and amp output muting from the Mastermind GT! The remote pedal board high to low to high impedance feature works well for long cable runs.
  13. H

competing controllers

I have two Lexicon MPX R1s, I plan to purchase a Mastermind GT. Can they work together to control two MPX G2s, how would that hook up? The R1s are phantom powered with 7 pin cables from the G2s that also provide two way communication, CC pedal control. The R1s can be powered directly with their...
  14. H

*** DEVICE SUPPORT REQUESTS

Please add Radial Engineering JX44 support, amp switching options, effect loop if possible.
  15. H

*** DEVICE SUPPORT REQUESTS

Please add Lexicon MPX G2 support.
Back