Search results

1. C

Mastermind and axe-fx iii - Can the IA buttons follow the effect names?

Thanks! Yeah, what he does is, if a song has "Drive 1" and "Drive 2" on, sometimes he likes to turn one off depending on the mood etc. The problem is we just started with these fractals six months ago. So when he programmed all of his songs and sounds, he wasn't thinking about this part yet. Now...
  2. C

That's true. The only issue he may have is he has to go from one song to the next very quickly, so he would have to remember on certain songs to use the page button instead of the up-and-down arrows to navigate songs. Thanks for the help!
  3. C

This is what I thought. We use everything in Song Mode so I would have to use a different page for each song to be able to independently name IA buttons. But, there are only 16 pages. And I have about 25 songs lol. I think he will have to go back on the AXFX and rearrange the drive pedals from...
  4. C

I have a mastermind GT and an Axe-FXiii using bi-directional MIDI. I probably already know the answer to this question, but my guitar player has been on me about it. From song to song he gets confused as to what drive 1,2,3,4 is, if he wants to manually turn one off and on etc. Can the IA...
  5. C

Question about getting the AXE-FX tuner on the MMGT etc..

So I have an AXFX-III hooked to my MMGT via a seven pin MIDI cable, so it is it bi directional MIDI. I would like to make my "tap" button or my "song list" button bring up my AXFX-III tuner on the MMGT screen when I use the "hold" function. Does anyone know how to get all of that working? Thanks
Back