Search results

1. jluparello

How do you use your mastermind?

I know I'm tardy to the party but wanted to weigh in... I spent a good amount of time working through my setup and how I wanted the pages to work. Rather than re-writing the current pages I created my "Control Center" on page 4 and use a macro to load page 4 on start up. from here I can access...
  2. jluparello

PBC midi clock and Strymon Volante

Only using midi clock. I have to check the firmware. That and a factory reset are my last two options. Strymon hasn't been much help.
  3. jluparello

PBC midi clock and Strymon Volante

Hi all! I'm building/programming a board for a friend. I currently have a page of buttons set up to work like a traditional pedal board, each button activating a specific loop as well as a tap tempo button. At first I couldn't get the Volante to recognize the midi clock let alone simple PCs...
  4. jluparello

Macro Actions

that's how i originally had it configured but it was only running the first action. so i added the step thinking that was the problem but it didn't make a difference.
  5. jluparello

Macro Actions

The way the PBC loads right now I have a setlist initiated and as expected the first preset of the first song activates. Unfortunately it's a higher gain song so when the PBC boots up I immediately get hit with a lot of feedback. What I'm trying to do is simply use a startup macro to both load a...
  6. jluparello

Macro Actions

Is it possible to add multiple actions to a macro? It doesn't seem to matter how I build it, only the first action runs and the second gets ignored. I've tried reversing the order thinking it was an order of operations thing. I've added a system/step. I removed the system/step. Everything I try...
  7. jluparello

page 4 stompbox mode

exactly!
  8. jluparello

page 4 stompbox mode

i absolutely get what you mean. that happens intermittently for me as well. i also haven't found a solution. hopefully @rjmmusic can weigh in!!
  9. jluparello

page 4 stompbox mode

awesome! glad that was helpful!! macros are super easy. you build them the same way you would build a Preset Action with one added step on the Global page this is how i have it built in the macros tab (note it's number 0): and on the globals tab in the top left section you need to set what...
  10. jluparello

page 4 stompbox mode

I'm using the PBC 10 and am using a lot of pages similar to what you're talking about. the tricky part is thinking through the navigation from page to page if you want something more "dynamic" rather than a simple page+1 scroll. For instance my primary page is Page 4 which i've set up as my...
  11. jluparello

Best way to diagnose midi messages??

Thanks all! The PBC was doing what I would expect. The pedal was simply ignoring everything midi. I factory reset the pedal and it started working as expected, receiving and responding to the corresponding messages. Frustrating that was the solution and I certainly hope it's not persistent. The...
  12. jluparello

Best way to diagnose midi messages??

I am using the PBC10 to control my pedals. 3 of my pedals can receive midi messages to change settings, presets, etc... one of the 3 pedals behaves inconsistently, at best - most of the time it's just unresponsive. I reached out to the pedal manufacturer and they're trying to say the PBC isn't...
  13. jluparello

Momentary Preset?

Okay. Apologies for a question that I could otherwise figure out for myself but my gear is in our rehearsal space and I won't be able to get to it until this weekend. But I had a thought and didn't want to lose the steam without my gear. Generally speaking, is it possible to create a momentary...
  14. jluparello

Updated PBC powered board!

i used a center punch to mark the positions and a step bit to get the holes drilled properly. use the template they give you and it really helps a ton. i will say, the directions weren't super clear but i was able to get it all sorted. the soldering was relatively easy. you just have to mind the...
  15. jluparello

Updated PBC powered board!

it's not too bad! you just have to think through cable runs ahead of time. i did not but got lucky... for the midi cable i ordered one from bpta since the pins are configurable and i can rotate the angle based on the position on my board. but boy does that thing pay for itself!! it completely...
  16. jluparello

IA Cycle for Setlists

Okay. So I'm trying to get fancy! I've created a page as my Control Center. This has all of buttons I would need/want on startup at rehearsal or a gig. For the heck of it I created a startup macro to load this page when the PBC powers up! From here I can quickly jump to my loops page or presets...
  17. jluparello

Feature Request: Bypass In/Out

Okay. So I typed a whole response and before I posted it i re-read your comment and now I'm quickly spiraling out of control. I have a junction box under my board for easier setup. In theory I would have the Guitar In (duh), and patch the Guitar Out (Out 5-6) to the FX Return with a small patch...
  18. jluparello

Feature Request: Bypass In/Out

I recognize this might be a fringe use case but throwing it out there! For most gigs I run 4C for the fx loop of my Vox AC30. If by chance we're booked for a short opening set or even a smaller stage where space is extremely limited, I'll bring my 1x10 Supro that only has one input. Rather than...
  19. jluparello

song banks and maybe a bug?!

I finally got it! I don't know if a setting just wasn't updating properly when I loaded the new file or if the initial click of the button was doing something to prevent the hold from actually working despite what showed on the screen. I spent some time last night trying different...
  20. jluparello

song banks and maybe a bug?!

If I pull the cable the signal dies. No bleed from the effects loop.
Back