Search results

1. I

Do the GT's do MIDI over USB?

I have decided to set pursuing this aside for the time being while I'm doing other projects. Thanks for the suggestion, however! I will keep it in mind for in the future. I looked into it, and I have seen DoreMIDI on other people's pedalboards and synth setups before so I can see it's useful.
  2. I

Thank you
  3. I

I'm looking to control a bunch of things on a pedalboard as well as MIDI-controllable devices and am looking for a MIDI brain.
  4. I

Scribble Strips on a future PBC?

It would be lovely if it had scribble strips.
  5. I

Questions about the Fender Switchboard

Interesting! Thank you for the details! I think the volume control is a great idea, and I do like the color LCD option. It would be lovely to have these value-adds on the 6X. However, I think if anyone out there would be deciding between a PBC/6X and the Switchboard for those features, they...
  6. I

Questions about the Fender Switchboard

Hi! I saw a post on TGP where a pedalboard was featuring the Fender Switchboard, which I hadn't seen until then. I looked at it carefully and thought, "Wait a second, that looks exactly like an RJM PBC/6X." I started looking it up and found this now 2-day old outdated article (outdated because...
  7. I

Search Function Mastermind Editor

This would be really useful
  8. I

Wireless USB Bluetooth to Editor

I'm glad I asked. That's a killer find! It looks like it's even smaller than the Mission Engineering 529 power converter (unaffiliated link) which does the opposite and converts from USB to DC power. Thank you!
  9. I

I do have the 5V 1 Amp port on my CIOKS DC7 I could use to do that. What cable are you using to do that step-down conversion?
  10. I

Were you able to find a solution to this? Have you tried asking CME? I too intended to use CME WIDI.
  11. I

Introducing the Micro Line Mixer!

Congratulations on the new product release!
  12. I

Question: Expression Data

Hmm... I'm wondering if there is a workaround to do this with the PBC/6X. I noticed that here in this video from Mark Johnston from 21:47 to 24:17, he is using this other MIDI controller's tap tempo function to generate the waveform. Is there an existing way to do that with the PBC/6X?
  13. I

That's good news! I'm new to the RJM PBC/6X and am still sorting things out -- can the PBC/6X generate saw-tooth-like or circular oscillations as CC messages? Which section would I go to in order to do just that, if so? For example, on the OBNE YT channel they're using 4 LFO's (from Ableton...
  14. I

I was wondering, is the RJM PBC/6X able to send the sort of MIDI CC data the OBNE MTET can use to control expression on other pedals? https://oldbloodnoise.com/pedals/p/mtet-midi-to-expression-translator
  15. I

MIDI pedals with no screens - best practice suggestions

Wow, this is very intricate. Thank you for sharing! My RJM PBC/6X was shipped recently, and I just have to pick it up. I suppose I'm not going to fully understand this until I dive in and try to do the same myself.
  16. I

MIDI pedals with no screens - best practice suggestions

Do either of you mind posting perhaps a screenshot of this, or sharing more details on your organizational system? I'm preparing to do a deep dive into the PBC/6X and am looking for a way to organize everything. Thanks if so!
  17. I

Should I use the Source Audio Neuro Hub?

I see, I imagined that that's how it must work -- thanks for confirming! That's good news for me, that's exactly what I wanted since I'm using various other pedals also.
  18. I

2-Piece Modular Rig

Given the details you've disclosed about yourself and your diagnosis, @brakho, your lack of response for months is worrisome to me -- I've prayed for you! I hope you are well and are just ignoring your inbox
  19. I

Should I use the Source Audio Neuro Hub?

I see, thanks a lot! I was confused by what I read. It's not so straightforward. So the way I understand it, the tradeoff I'm giving up by not going with the Neuro Hub is the ability to create scenes in the Neuro editor software. I now have all 3 pedals, so I've been waiting for some off time...
Back