Search results

1. Mike K

Don't repeat same presets on 2nd page/song presets to specific page buttons

Yes that's correct. Go get 'em!
  2. Mike K

Yes Alt Preset toggles between the two presets you setup even in set list or song mode. I usually setup a patch and then the alternate adds reverb or delay etc. I also always keep my distortion patches at the last of the four preset buttons on every bank. Then I set an IA action by holding that...
  3. Mike K

Startup Macro Question

Thanks Ron! First I had to deselect IA link and I'm not sure why I even had this ticked. Next, I got this "Startup Macro" working by using my tuning preset TC 2290 #79 as the Global preset. Below are the macro actions I used, along with my original IA tuning setup. Because my normal TUNE/MUTE...
  4. Mike K

Startup Macro Question

On my nifty MMLT I have the Page 2 first lower button set to an IA which is my TUNE/MUTE button. Ron helped me setup a simple macro that returns me to my previous preset anytime I’m done tuning and deselect that button. Works a treat! So now I’m wondering if I can setup a Startup Marco as...
  5. Mike K

Anyone Know A Good Midi Looper Pedal?

Thanks alot. Do you happen to have a midi cc chart for the Ditto x4?
  6. Mike K

Here's a video showing the RC-5 talking to midi. As you can see in the comments, the rub is that overdub mode doesn't seem to work via midi control:
  7. Mike K

Thanks Ron! Seems like a hole in the pedal market here eh?
  8. Mike K

Not an efx switching looper, but rather a smallish recording/overdubbing looper pedal with nice midi control via my MM LT. The Boss RC-5 initially looks promising but apparently there are many issues with midi control implementation from Morningstar folks out there. And, I'm not thrilled with...
  9. Mike K

Can you compare Overture and Full English?

Thanks alot for the great info Ron! I still like a bit of grit from the vintage amp itself. Even with my so called clean sound. But I realize that many players today use "purely clean" stereo or mono rigs and then have their pedals and processors creating their all sounds. That means they can...
  10. Mike K

Can you compare Overture and Full English?

I’m mulling over picking up one of these nice midi distortion units so I’d dig knowing their differences? And what the thinking was with the new pedal? Thanks!
  11. Mike K

Yes have it both ways, Hold and Alt Preset.
  12. Mike K

It’s super easy on the Mac or Windows MM editor. Each preset page in the MM editor has a entry box for an Alt Preset: It’s a window near the top right above Tempo. Just type in the alternate preset you want and then write the changes back to your LT. For example, my preset 1 is CLEAN. My...
  13. Mike K

I have an LT and I use the alternate presets feature which nets me 8 presets per song. Works great as each of the four buttons yields an alternate with a second tap. 8 presets is plenty per song for me.
  14. Mike K

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Thanks!
  15. Mike K

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Nice thread! Will the Mission SP1-RJM pedal work with my MMLT?
  16. Mike K

RJM appreciation post

Indeed RJM truly makes great products with amazing support!
  17. Mike K

H9 Looper Page

Thanks Ron works great!
  18. Mike K

H9 Looper Page

Jumping on this helpful thread years later. I used Ron's 2015 notes and have my H9 looper now working well on my MMLT. I currently set up a local page off the preset and added those Stop, Rec, Play & Empty (Clear in H9 speak) functions there. Grouping as recommended etc. I also made the "EMPTY"...
  19. Mike K

MIDI Send Order + MIDI Loop Questions

I also know that some devices nick the output when sent redundant PCs. Like an H9 for example.
Back