Search results

1. Mike K

Startup Macro Question

On my nifty MMLT I have the Page 2 first lower button set to an IA which is my TUNE/MUTE button. Ron helped me setup a simple macro that returns me to my previous preset anytime I’m done tuning and deselect that button. Works a treat! So now I’m wondering if I can setup a Startup Marco as...
  2. Mike K

Anyone Know A Good Midi Looper Pedal?

Not an efx switching looper, but rather a smallish recording/overdubbing looper pedal with nice midi control via my MM LT. The Boss RC-5 initially looks promising but apparently there are many issues with midi control implementation from Morningstar folks out there. And, I'm not thrilled with...
  3. Mike K

Can you compare Overture and Full English?

I’m mulling over picking up one of these nice midi distortion units so I’d dig knowing their differences? And what the thinking was with the new pedal? Thanks!
  4. Mike K

Love this thing! Yet trying to make presets override IA button

I'm loving on my new LT! Thanks Ron and everyone for all the useful info which is helping me get sorted. But I'm up against a wall on this one issue: I set my first page first button as an IA button. I have set up an action to send one "ON" preset (for a "Tuning" loop), and then the "OFF"...
Back