Search results

1. DarthTangYang

Planning To Buy An Effect Loop Switcher

Ok, so I would only be able to run the pedals connected to the PBC/6X in parallel and the ones connected to the Gizmo would be serial?
  2. DarthTangYang

Ok, wow I didn't even know RJM had an extension unit. Thanks! I defi itely need to look into that one. Is it capable of running pedals in parallel?
  3. DarthTangYang

Well, I can definitely see myself go both ways. I also like the idea of having it all in one unit like the PBC/6X and since RJM is a company that's been around for quite some time by now it feels more reassuring. But at the same time I do like the fact that the ML10X Morningstar is expandable...
  4. DarthTangYang

Ok and what would you say was the main reasons you went back to the 6X?
  5. DarthTangYang

Hello! I'm planning to buy a programmable Effect Loop Switcher for the pedalboard I'm building and it pretty much stands between the Mastermind PBC/6X and the Morningstar ML10X. I assume many of you have experience with the PBC/6X but have any of you any experience using any of Morningstar's...
  6. DarthTangYang

Line Mixers That Can Be Controlled With Expression/Volume Pedal?

Since I posted this I've figured out that I will be able to do what I want using an expression pedal hooked up to a Morningstar MC8 MIDI controller, with my effect pedals (the Boss 500-series) hooked up to a Morningstar ML10X effect loop switcher, which in turn is controlled by the MC8. This...
  7. DarthTangYang

Line Mixers That Can Be Controlled With Expression/Volume Pedal?

Hello! I'm building a W/D/W rig and I'm looking for a Line Mixer that can take at least 4 wet (STEREO) pedals + 1 dry (MONO) signal and I want to be able to mix in the dry signal using a pedal (expression/volume style). Does anyone have any suggestions for such a device?
Back