Search results

1. C

RJM Mini Line Mixer questions

Not that it matters as I’m buying it anyway but do you have a price on it yet?
  2. C

Uh...has anyone else started out like this?

For sure man, I’d never go 100% Morningstar because you’re right, Ron’s personal support is invaluable plus the PBC’s are much better with superior quality. A few months ago I wasn’t using MIDI much now I’ve got 4 MIDI controllers…LOL. As an added bonus I never paid much attention to the MIDI...
  3. C

I don’t crank the gain on the DLX. It is noisy but the noise floor is much better on the MKII. i got the Morningstar on a whim. It’s easier to program compared to the PBC‘s but it’s not as robust and I’m not buying their switcher. I might or might not end up incorporating it somewhere, we’ll...
  4. C

Awesome boards. We have quite a few of the same pedals. You like the Simplifier DLX? I just got the MKII and it’s an incredible little beast. The DLX has more features but both the Humboldt’s are really top quality. I’m also building 2 boards. both based on PBC’s, one 10 and one 6/x. I’m...
  5. C

Im starting off worse than you guys. Not even close to mounting anything because I keep starting over with the programming. Don’t even have enough room in the studio so had to move to another room where I’ve got my solo rig set up. The wife allowed me to take over this area but she’s losing...
  6. C

RJM Mini Line Mixer questions

Would this be like an Interfacer on steroids with knobs?
  7. C

Almost finished…for now. (Pbc-10)

Looks great. I love those mini Dunlop pedals. The footprint is perfect for a pedalboard and the rocker is sooooo smooth.
  8. C

Can’t edit buttons from the preset screen?

Thanks, I was just confused when the pop-up said to double click or right click and nothing happened. So is the "preset actions" tab in the preset screen for local button edits only? I thought I saw a video from another user who was using that section for normal button edits but I might be...
  9. C

Can’t edit buttons from the preset screen?

6x and MacBook Pro 2020 model. When I load the editor and hover the mouse over the buttons in the preset screen the tool tip says to double click or right click but neither do anything. Seems like a simple thing that I’m scratching my head over. What am I doing wrong? I’m normally pretty...
  10. C

Source Audio One Series MIDI question

Great to hear, thanks.
  11. C

DIY MIDI cable connector recommendations

Thank you. I must have got some kind of knock offs from Amazon. Should have known at $1.63 each. The solder pads don’t even seem like real metal, more like hard plastic chineseium. Everything but the shell is soft and paper thin. I just finished one and it’s not a great feeling, more like...
  12. C

Source Audio One Series MIDI question

I just bought the EQ2 and was wondering if you’ve tried an expression pedal with your SA gear? I have a bunch of expression pedals including the Mission RJM but wondered if I needed the SA pedal? I’m looking to use it for EQ adjustments on the fly. I’ve searched the SA site and read their manual...
  13. C

DIY MIDI cable connector recommendations

I bought some cheap Rean connectors and they’re junk. I watched a Vertex video and they linked the Rean connector in their vid description but it’s not the same as the ones I have. Any recommendations for good connectors?
  14. C

Received my Overture Today

I think the newer MacBooks with Thunderbolt might be part of the conundrum. There’s a lot of power at those ports. I’m powering the MacBook driving a monitor and have a whole host of devices connected to that little port. If mine is any indication you can probably count on all newer MacBooks...
  15. C

Power supply was the issue. Connected immediately as soon as I used the cable only. Looks like I’m on the most recent firmware. The editor is real snappy. Instant changes on the Overture. Faster than MIDI. It’s a great pedal. Likely to bump a drive pedal off my main board. The clean boost is...
  16. C

Can't seem to get the pedal recognized on MacBook Pro. Says no device available when trying to connect with the pedal editor.
  17. C

So I’ve been like a kid in a candy store with this new pedal. What a home run this is and it’s more then just a drive pedal. Is it safe to assume the most recent firmware is already installed?
  18. C

Please Delete

19. C

Mogami 2314 vs 2319

In doing further research on building my own cables for the PBC I came across this post. I found the KMMK Guide for recommended connectors and various cables. I’m dropping this PDF here for anyone who is looking for this info.
  20. C

Bank Up/Down via MIDI Controller

Just an FYI: Put my name on the M6 Pro list and got an email today saying they’re in stock so I ordered one.
Back