Search results

1. R

Turn off multiple macros with a momentary switch

That worked like a charm. The IA ID system was not there when I made my system. Maybe I can get rid of all those macros that I made back in the day.. Thanks for the help - as always. Reidar
  2. R

Turning off the effects work. But I also need to reset the on/off switch on the effect on the GT that I use. I remember a setting allowing button to be off - or? Thanks Reidar
  3. R

Thanks Ron I´ll give it a fast try at once Reidar
  4. R

Hi How can I do that? Been trying a bit but I have been out of the editor and the software for a good while - my last save was in 2020... I basically want to be able to make a "kill all wet" switch. Preferably so that it does not confuse the switches/settings on the effects when it is used. I...
  5. R

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

I doubt you will find any that are stocking cables like that. I have always made mine here at home - in Norway :) If you are a bit handy with soldering it is not a big deal. Reidar
  6. R

Challenge for the experienced GT user :)

Thanks for answering Ron - as always :) I think this might be easier than I described over. I never saw the ability to change page with an IA In short - and hopefully understandable: What I want is to get from one page with a sound to another page to add effect to the sound and maybe after that...
  7. R

Challenge for the experienced GT user :)

Hi all. I would like suggestions for how to use my GT 22 more effectively than I use it today. I have a fairly large WDW setup: Multiple amps and preamps - controlled by a head switchers and a preamp switcher and amp gizmos. Using 15 buttons on the GT - today. Could be more in the future...
  8. R

Powering two amp gizmos with one 9v outlet

Thanks Ron Awesome support - as always :) ReidarNikolai
  9. R

Powering two amp gizmos with one 9v outlet

Hi there Is it possible to power two gizmos with a daisy chain cable - like we sometimes do on a pedalboard. The outlet is a 9vAC rated 1A. Thanks ReidarNikolai
  10. R

MASTERMIND GT 3.0 BETA 2 RELEASE

Re: MASTERMIND GT 3.0 BETA 1 RELEASE What about those page titles? ReidarNikolai
  11. R

Possible to change samme CC on multiple IA´s?

I guess I will start using those macros at once. Next time there might be even more switches that needs changing :) Thanks Ron - as always: very good customer service. Reidar
  12. R

Possible to change samme CC on multiple IA´s?

Hi there I don´t know if this is possible - but I have an old rack effects where I have stored about 100 presets. For different reasons I need to change the CC i use to switch the effect on (loop). I need to do this for about 100 times if I should do it the way I know.. Is there a way so I...
  13. R

Page titles

I am back again :) Alexander - I have been doing what you suggest for a while now. It works - but not 100%. I am using 14 pages on a GT22 at this moment :lol: For me it would be much easier with a name for each page so I could just use the "page menu" button. Ron: possible?? Thanks Reidar
  14. R

Page titles

Is this feature going to be included in any near updates?? Thanks Reidar
  15. R

CC help

Solved by rjmmusic. Thanks for the help! Reidar
  16. R

CC help

Thanks for the response Well - I must have send off messages on in this group because I need to turn the different amps properly off.. The amp switcher needs an off signal.. Maybe I should assign things differently :) Thanks again Reidar
  17. R

CC help

Hi there I am - suddenly - having some problems with a device using the GT. I have an amp switcher that I use to switch amps on/off (head switcher) - with CC. The switches are grouped - no prob. These are single channel amps. Recently I added a channel switching amp. I would like to use one...
  18. R

Page titles

Hi there I am quite new with the GT but so far it really does - nearly - everything I hoped for. Would it be possible to name the different pages and choose to keep those titles instead of the screen switching back to the preset? The reason I am asking is because in a studio setting I often...
Back