1. Gibertoni

PBC Pedalboard

Thanks! \m/
  2. Gibertoni

Nice Rack Canada | Precious Canadian Metal

As always, wonderful job!
  3. Gibertoni

PBC Pedalboard

Signal Chain is: Music Man JP13 -> TRS cable -> RJM Y-Not Y-Not A output: Piezo -> FOH. Y-Not B output: Mag Pickups -> Digitech Drop -> Petrucci Wah -> PBC Input -> PBC out 5-6 -> Patchbay* -> Boss FV500l -> PBC in 7-10 -> PBC out A & B -> Patchbay* PBC loops 1-6: 1 - H9 Max (Pre Routing)...
  4. Gibertoni

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

In preset mode, when bank up or down bank is triggered, the display shows a list with the names of five presets available to select would be amazing! Sometimes it's hard to remember the number of certain preset. I think I'm getting old.:( EDIT: implemented in 2.0
  5. Gibertoni

Randall NBking 100

Great! Thanks, Ron!
  6. Gibertoni

Randall NBking 100

I already use the Mini Amp Gizmo in my pedalboard to control my Mesa MarkV. I would like to use it to control the Randall also. It has a 7-pin MIDI input and the midi out of MAG has 5-pin.
  7. Gibertoni

Randall NBking 100

Hi Ron, I need a interface cable to use MINI AMP GIZMO with my Randall NB KING 100. Is there a compatible model? Thanks!
  8. Gibertoni

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.0

Page names!! Thank you so much!!!!
  9. Gibertoni

Name the local page per preset

Great idea! It would be incredible if the display showed a small list of the names of the five presets available in the selected bank.
  10. Gibertoni

MASTERMIND GT 2.0 FIRMWARE

Thanks, Ron!
  11. Gibertoni

Page titles

Great idea! I also use one page only to control my Whammy DT, another one to control volume, mix, etc., another for presets only and so on... Remember the number of each one is confusing sometimes. I think it would be a great update. :)
  12. Gibertoni

Question regarding copy and preset sequence

seattleguitarist, I also contacted Kenton (http://www.kentonuk.com/products/items/utilities/m-thru-5.shtml) that makes a great Midi Thru Box however also does not support bidirectional MIDI messages. If you find something please do not forget to post here, I'm also looking for it. :D
  13. Gibertoni

Question regarding copy and preset sequence

Recently I contacted MIDI Solution asking if them Mid Thru Box (QuadThru) had support for bidirectional messages. Below is the response that I received from John Fast: "The MIDI Solutions products do not have the outer pins of their MIDI DIN jacks connected to anything, however we recently...
  14. Gibertoni

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

Question from someone who does not understand anything at all electronics. A custom Midi cable mounted as in the example below can be used to phantom power the Mastermind GT? Midi cable with 7-pin attached in Midi Out of MMGT, with the pins 1 to 5 connected to the Axe-Fx, and pins 6 and 7 to...
Back