Search results

1. Charlie

LED's on some buttons are not working properly

I have 3 buttons that are not showing certain colors. I did a system check to confirm. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks
  2. Charlie

PBC Midi connection to Echosystem without a Midibox

Is it possible to use a custom cable to directly connect the PBC or H9 5 pin Midi out/through to the Empress Echosystem 1/4"Trs Midi in without the use of a Midibox? Has anyone had success with this and what cable configuration did you use? Thanks
  3. Charlie

Linking Invert for Output B to Audio/FnSwitch Action.

I am running a Damp/Dry Rig and when I change to channel 2 on my Damp amp (both wet and dry signal combined) with an IA button using the Action “Audio/FnSwitch ” my amp inverts the phase thus becoming out of phase with the dry amp. Is it possible to link the Audio/FnSwitch to the Audio/Invert B...
  4. Charlie

Setting blocks available on PBC

If possible it would be nice to have the EP Setting Blocks available in the Edit Exp Pedal override section under Presets on the PBC itself or anywhere else outside the Editor it would work. Thanks
  5. Charlie

H9 certain algorithms not responding to CC's

I use IA Cycle Steps to edit, program and save Mix Volumes to my devices. The 1st step or default is None, the next three are the CC's for Mix Volume at different "On Values" I use one for my H9 and another for my Echolution. The button does change the H9's volumes as I press it in real time...
  6. Charlie

Moving songs in song list

Is it possible to rearrange my Song List without adversely affecting my Setlists, Presets or anything else? I would like to remove some songs and alphabetize the remainder. I believe I tried this a few years ago with some negative results. Thanks
  7. Charlie

Replaced Pages Getting Residual Messaging

I wrote over some Pages I no longer need, and replaced them for a new Device with completely different buttons. Unfortunately my presets are still triggering some of the new buttons, is there a way to clear the Page so I don't have to reprogram every preset? Thanks
  8. Charlie

PC+/- Buttons Not Displaying PC Numbering w/ Brothers

I have set up PC+/- Buttons for a Chase Bliss Brothers Pedal and used the pre made device type. I have previously set up my H9 and Echolution 2 the same way but for some reason when I scroll the PC+/- for the Brothers it does not include the PC number in the display like they do. Thanks
  9. Charlie

Decrease delay time when switching loops from parallel to series

When switching loops 7-10 from parallel to series or vice versa there is a long lag time, making it almost useless between parts of a song. Is there a way to shorten this delay? Or is it somehow tied to the Hold function or possible just inherent to the process? Thank You
  10. Charlie

Increase amount of IA Cycle Steps from 4 to 8

I am currently programing IA Cycle Steps to edit, program and save Mix Volumes (and other CC Actions) on my devices when needed. The 1st step or default is None, the next three are the CC's for Mix Volume at different "On Values" letting me easily change Volumes to presets without re-programing...
  11. Charlie

Brothers Lag Time

I am thinking of getting a Chase Bliss Brothers pedal to replace 3 gain pedals on my PBC. I will be running it in the insert section (not a loop) after loop 4. I would like to bypass and change presets via midi and i'm wondering if anyone has experience in doing this (or in a loop) and has found...
  12. Charlie

Isolating outputs for Wet/Dry/Wet rig

I’m converting my rig to have the option for Wet/Dry/Wet, Wet/Dry or Mono configuration. I will be using my extra speaker out of the dry amp like a effects loop send. 1) Sending PBC Out 5-6 to front of my Amp. 2) From speaker out jack of Amp into a “Line out box” then running that back...
  13. Charlie

CC+/- Buttons like device PC+/- Buttons

CC+/- Buttons that could control a CC value and save to a preset, similar to a device PC+/- Buttons. Possibly a default of off so it would only change the device CC if needed.
  14. Charlie

Send midi through the 1/4" Ext Switch like a Empress midi box

Convert the Ext Switch or Function Switch to send midi through a 1/4" guitar cable like the Empress midi box. Controlling Empress and Chase Bliss effects.
  15. Charlie

Momentary IA for Octave Fuzz

I have added a Momentary IA button for an audio loop with my Octave Fuzz. It works great but, i can add fuzz in short burst, but if the preset already has the fuzz on and I press the momentary IA then the fuzz loop turns off and a subsequent press won't turn it back on. Is there a setting i'm...
  16. Charlie

Mini Effect Gismo with Movable Loops

Hey Ron How about a Mini Effect Gismo with Movable Loops??!!
  17. Charlie

Hinged Tier PBC Pedalboard

Here is a space saving hinged tier board that allows the PBC and the Wah to be low and flat to the ground. I have close access to the H9 and the E2's tap tempos and bypass buttons. I can toggle the octave and swell on my fuzz from the open right side. Gigrig power supply under the hood...
  18. Charlie

Adjusting tap tempo within song

I have programed tempos per song and set individual preset tempos to 0 bpm. I want to be able to adjust the tap tempo button within one of the songs presets on the PBC (to adjust to a live drummer) subsequently adjusting all presets tempos automatically within that song. I thought this was...
  19. Charlie

Wet Dry Rig using A & B outputs

Is it possible to have the PBC send the effects signal from the Parallel Fx Loop to output B and the dry signal to output A ? I only run the last two loops 9 and 10 mono into the Parallel Fx loop. I thought of using a dummy mono to stereo return cable that only sends the mono FX signal to...
  20. Charlie

Hold and Scroll w/ Device PC+ & PC- Buttons

Is there a way to get the Device PC+ & PC- Buttons to quickly scroll when you hold them down, like the Bank Buttons?
Back