Search results

1. M

GT 22 died - and was revived

The GT22 is up and running again. Thanks to RJM for a stellar service!!!
  2. M

I want to thank Ron for the quick response and the solution that was offered. I really hope I can get my GT22 working again soon.
  3. M

I measure 8,94V on both outputs. I bought the GT22 from Looper's Paradise.
  4. M

My GT22 no longer powers up. I checked the power supply and that's working fine. I haven't used it outdoors for over 4 years so it hasn't seen any abuse. Anyone had this happen before? I submitted a support ticket.
  5. M

[FIXED] Bug? - Scene names not shown correctly

Same here This also happens when reading presets & scenes from the AxeFx: https://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/af3-scenes-not-properly-saved-on-gt22.4932/#post-25558
  6. M

Here you go. Thanks for looking into this.
  7. M

AxeFxIII FW 17.01b5 GT22 FW 4.6.3 Programmed with 8 scene buttons. At first, on the GT22, no scene names where displayed. In the editor, I added the sce names in the Scenes tab. This is how it's displayed on the GT22:
  8. M

AxeFx III Mk I - poll state only working in Scene 1

Actually, I just noticed that the button layout seems to change but not the main screen with preset number and name... Very strange... FYI, I updated the GT to FW 4.6.3
  9. M

That helped with this problem but now, when I change a preset on the AxeFx or in AxeEdit, the GT won't follow. Thanks again for the quick response.
  10. M

17.01b5 on AxeFX 4.6.2 on the GT22
  11. M

Poll State is on. When switching to any scene but scene 1, poll state doesn't work anymore.
  12. M

Setting Tempo per song

Our posts must have crossed. Everything's fine now. Thanks Ron.
  13. M

Setting Tempo per song

Yes I did. What I also did was: - Changed the presets' tempo to "same" - Set the tempo button "Send on Preset Change" to OFF "Update on Preset Change" to ON I made a couple of songs with a single preset and different tempo's.... And hey presto....it works :) I just can't figure out what I...
  14. M

Setting Tempo per song

I have a preset with the tempo set on the AxeFx at 120 bpm. I have a song on the GT which activates this preset but sets the tempo at 60bpm. With "Update on Preset Change" ON, the tempo button on the GT flashes at 60bpm but the AxeFx remains at 120 bpm.
  15. M

Setting Tempo per song

I've tried everything but I just can't figure this out. I got the tempo button flashing with the AxeFx. But when I select a song, I can't get the AxeFx to change the tempo to what's programmed for the song. The funny thing is: - when turning Midi Clock Off, the tempo button is blinking - When I...
  16. M

AF3 - Scenes not properly saved on GT22

All on the latest firmware & version: AF: 16.05 GT22 & editor: 4.6.1
  17. M

AF3 - Scenes not properly saved on GT22

This is what I send to the GT22: This is what is returned: But on the GT22: 1: Scene 1 2: Scene 2 3: Scene 3 4: Scene 4 5: ritBrown 6: tomica 7: 0W 6CA7 8: 00W Jumped It(s like they shifted 4 places and all are missing the first character. Another thing is, I downloaded names and presets...
  18. M

RJM GT22 - Axe3 skipping preset

I've disconnected the USB from both GT22 and AxeFx III and left both on for 24 hours. Everything worked just fine. So it seems that, as soon as the AxeFx is connected tot with USB to the computer, things start getting wonky after a while. Now I'll try with only the GT22 connected through USB.
  19. M

GT22 won't switch to preset 002

And all of a sudden....it works again :oops:
  20. M

GT22 won't switch to preset 002

My GT22 has been wonky for a very long time - I often have to power cycle it to get it to function properly again. But now something new's come up. When I select preset #002 on the AxeFx III or in AxeEdit, the GT22 won't follow. I can select any preset except #002. I can select preset #002 on...
Back