Search results

1. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp Snapshots

Hey guys! Trying to get my Mastermind to change Snapshots on the HX Stomp whenever I change presets. One Preset will be on Snapshot 1 - but when I have another Preset set to change the Stomp to Snapshot 2 via an IA button Engaged on the Mastermind (Button 2) - it doesn't switch Snapshots. I'm...
  2. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp CC Issue

Hey guys! Sorry if this has been answered... I assigned a couple of buttons on my PBC (Page 2) to mirror and control Footswitches 1 and 2 on my HX Stomp. Footswitch 1 is my Amp Drive and Footswitch 2 is a Filter Effect. When I engage them on a PBC preset - they stay on when I switch presets on...
  3. Terry Richalds

Line 6 HX Stomp FX Loop Issues

Having trouble getting a stereo path correctly with my HX Stomp and Mastermind PBC/10. Here's how it's routed (diagram pictured) Guitar >> PBC In 1-4 PBC Out 5-6 >> HX Stomp In >> HX Stomp Amp and Cab Sims >> HX Stomp FX Loop Block (TRS Send) >> PBC In 7-10 (Button Pressed IN) >> PBC Out L&R >>...
  4. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp FX Loop w/PBC

I'd love to run my HX Stomp at the end of my pedalboard chain in order to send the Outputs via TRS directly to FOH. However I want my hardware wet effects after the amp and cabs in the HX Stomp while still utilizing the PBC Line Mixer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Any reason I couldn't do this without sound...
  5. Terry Richalds

CC Toggle Issues w/TimeLine

Hey guys, I have a Strymon TimeLine in Loop 9 stereo and I want to take a stab at NOT using the Line Mixer in Parallel but just running it in Series normal. What I DON'T want to lose however is the trails every time I bypass the TimeLine. Since the trails go silent when turning off Loop 9 in...
  6. Terry Richalds

PBC Power Cycling - HELP!

This weekend I played a nine song set and 3 separate times - the PBC appeared to reboot or power cycle - sending me back to the top of my setlist after a few seconds of silence. The rest of my pedalboard did not power cycle. The 1 Spot seemed to be securely plugged in to the PBC as well as the...
  7. Terry Richalds

How Many Presets With The Mini Effect Gizmo?

With the Mastermind LT allowing 768 presets - if I'm using it to control a Mini Effect Gizmo which only allows 256 presets... do I get 768 or 256? Not sure if the LT overrules the MEG and allows for more presets to be accessed or if the MEG will still limit me to the lower amount?
  8. Terry Richalds

4.0 Function Switch HELP!

Hey! Trying to be able to get my Strymon Brigadier to be independent of all the Song Presets on my PBC. I want it to be able to do 2 things... #1. Never change it's status no matter if I turn it on or off in a song Preset. Just remain at whatever setting I told it to do no matter where I go on...
  9. Terry Richalds

Wet/Dry/Wet

So if I am to understand a PBC W/D/W setup correctly - I would need to configure my PBC to feed 3 amps as follows... GTR > Compressor > PBC... L1) POG L2) Fuzz L3) OD L4) OD L5) OD L6) >>> Guitar Amplifier (Dry) L7) Modulation (Parallel & Kill Dry) L8) Delay (Parallel & Kill Dry) L9) Delay...
  10. Terry Richalds

Strymon Favorite Switch setting

Hey! I use Func Sw 3 to toggle between my Normal setting and Favorite Setting on my Strymon Brigadier! I use the Hold Function on the PBC Brigadier loop button to engage Func Sw 3 for my Brigadier Favorite setting. Works great! However every time I switch presets on the PBC - it causes the Func...
  11. Terry Richalds

H9 Preset Mute Issue

Hey - I'm having an issue where Preset 1 and Preset 8 ONLY on my Eventide H9 are Muting when the PBC selects a song preset that includes the H9. So when the PBC sends a PC message to the H9 to switch to Preset 1 or 8 - the H9 switches to those presets but also Mutes the H9 Output and I cannot...
  12. Terry Richalds

Strymon Favorite Switch Issue

I have the Strymon Brigadier. I set up my PBC to engage the Favorite setting on the Brigadier via Function Switch 3 on my PBC and set it to INV like Ron suggested in another thread. I engage it with the Hold Function by holding down the IA switch for the Brigadier [Loop 7] which causes the...
  13. Terry Richalds

Strymon Brigadier volume issue

Hey guys - I connected a Strymon Brigadier to Loop 7 of my PBC in series stereo. I set the Brigadier input to stereo and ran a TRS patch cable from the Loop 7 Send to the input of the Brig. Then I connected an insert y-cable from the 2 TS outs of the Brig back to the Loop 7 Return of the PBC...
  14. Terry Richalds

New PBC Board

Just absolutely loving my PBC to death! Best piece of hardware, software AND firmware I've owned!
  15. Terry Richalds

Parallel Dry Signal Problem

Hello! Having trouble with my PBC parallel setup. I just got my PBC and wired up the 2 stereo pedals I have (Strymon TimeLine and Big Sky). I have both pedals set to Kill Dry. When I turn on my amps - the LEFT amp still has the dry signal and left delay/reverb effects. The RIGHT amp ONLY has...
  16. Terry Richalds

MMGT Preset Buttons Acting Like Tap Tempo

New issue.... I have all my song presets dialed in on my Strymon Timeline and Line 6 m5 but my Mastermind preset buttons are changing the tempo of my Timeline and m5 presets every time I hit a button on the MMGT. So like the preset buttons on the Mastermind are acting like a tap tempo for the...
  17. Terry Richalds

Eventide Space CC Issues

I can’t get the MASTERMIND to make my Eventide Space BYPASS. What am I missing? When I switch presets it goes ACTIVE but won’t BYPASS nor will it toggle when I just switch on/off the IA button. The RJM file appears to tell me I’m doing everything right. It’s talking to my Strymon TimeLine and...
Back