Search results

1. A

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 5.0.1

Awesome. Nearing perfection.
  2. A

MIDI noise

Further investigations: the noise synced to the Tempo LED disappears when I disable real-time sysex on the Axe-Fx. But the noise synced to the MIDI LED stays, and only disappears when disabling Poll State on the GT. I suspect that the instrument input (small pcb board inside the Axe-Fx) isn't...
  3. A

MIDI noise

That's correct. No looper in the presets. But I did a little more investigation and it is not the GT hardware. Because just holding the tip of the GT's power plug (not connected to the GT) already makes the tick audible. It some kind of bleed-through from the Axe-Fx. Maybe something in the...
  4. A

MIDI noise

One thing I have never been able to solve is MIDI noise (ticking) from the Tempo LED on my Axe-Fx. Disabling Poll State on the GT, which makes the MIDI LED blink less often, makes it less apparent. It happens with every MIDI cable I use, even high quality ones. Also with the 6-pin XLR, and with...
  5. A

[FIXED] Axe-Fx III LOOPER UNDO bug?

Thanks Ron! Edit: tested it and it now works.
  6. A

Haha, sorry, I'm being selfish here. 1) Send on Preset Change and Update On Preset Change are enabled by default when programming IA buttons. I'd change that, it causes a lot of issues. 2) Axe-Fx III LOOPER UNDO bug? 3) Wish: SHIFT function 4) Wish: option to keep IA Cycle menu on-screen...
  7. A

It's been a while since new firmware was released. A few bug fixes and a couple of fulfilled requests would be appreciated.
  8. A

How to integrate another MIDI device?

Ah thanks, that opens up possibilities.
  9. A

How to integrate another MIDI device?

I have the GT/22 connected to my Axe-Fx III through a 6-pin XLR at the RJM side and MIDI IN + MIDI OUT at the Axe-Fx side. I'm considering integrate a MIDI device that sends MIDI (not receiving) or through MIDI-over-USB. How can I do that, without disturbing the bi-directional MIDI traffic...
  10. A

MMGT22/Axe FX 3 MK2 Scenes Issue

Good that it will be fixed.
  11. A

Maybe try the System Test (hardware menu).
  12. A

No idea ... Maybe wrong wiring at the inside? But then the problem wouldn't be limited to a wrong display.
  13. A

Assign the Get Preset Name function (not ALL preset names) to a button, press that and check if P1 still displays the wrong name.
  14. A

I'd delete the GT to factory settings (in the hardware menu) and start from scratch.
  15. A

Probably. IA Mode is only useful when you want to change Preset buttons into IA buttons. Looking at your config you don't need that.
  16. A

You should also remove Send On Preset Change and Update On Preset Change from the IA Store button. You probably don't need to use IA Store and IA Mode at all. In fact, you may have used it and now the GT in IA Mode remembers the saved state of the scene names ("scene 6") instead of displaying...
  17. A

Maybe that may have crept in during the Get Preset Names function? Try that again.
  18. A

One other thing: you have Send On Preset Change and Update On Preset Change enabled on your Bank Up button. Those should be off. @rjmmusic , why are those options enabled by default when assigning a button to IA?
  19. A

Assigning the Scene buttons to a group isn't necessary. You can ungroup them. But that won't solve the preset issue. Perhaps it's an issue at the Axe-Fx side. Did you check that PC Mapping is disabled in MIDI/Remote? Even better, do a system reset (Utility menu). Then execute Get All Preset...
  20. A

Post your config and I'll take a look.
Back