Search results

1. A

MIDI noise

One thing I have never been able to solve is MIDI noise (ticking) from the Tempo LED on my Axe-Fx. Disabling Poll State on the GT, which makes the MIDI LED blink less often, makes it less apparent. It happens with every MIDI cable I use, even high quality ones. Also with the 6-pin XLR, and with...
  2. A

How to integrate another MIDI device?

I have the GT/22 connected to my Axe-Fx III through a 6-pin XLR at the RJM side and MIDI IN + MIDI OUT at the Axe-Fx side. I'm considering integrate a MIDI device that sends MIDI (not receiving) or through MIDI-over-USB. How can I do that, without disturbing the bi-directional MIDI traffic...
  3. A

[FIXED] Axe-Fx III LOOPER UNDO bug?

Using the GT/22 with the Axe-Fx III: When I assign a button to "Looper Undo", it doesn't execute the Undo function on the hardware.
  4. A

[never mind] Button type: Global Preset

Please add "Global Preset" to the list of button types (Previous Preset etc.).
  5. A

IA Cycle on HOLD function

IA Cycles work great and flawlessly when assigned to a TAP function. But when assigned to a HOLD function and without the Menu option enabled, the switch will behave erratically. The switch at times doesn't respond, or stops syncing with the Axe-Fx, or doesn't reset to the first option when...
  6. A

Smallest expression knob

I posted this on the Fractal Audio forum earlier. A guy in Spain (El Garage) makes these small expression knobs. I think they are extremely cool, recreating the feel of turning knobs on a pedalboard, and saving space. Cheap too. The standard one has signal wired to the tip. That won't work...
  7. A

[DONE] WISH: add new Dynamic Distortion effect type from Axe-Fx III

The Axe-Fx III has a new block type: Dynamic Distortion. Please add this to the list of effect types.
  8. A

[implemented] Enable up/down cursors in editor's Song List menu

I'm on a Mac. When editing songs in the editor, the up/down cursors work in the "Presets in this Song" list and in the "Available Presets" list, but not in the first list (Song List), strangely enough. You need a mouse to scroll through that list, which is a hassle when doing batch editing.
  9. A

Wish: SHIFT function

The button HOLD function works great, but there are times when you need fast access to a HOLD function. I propose the addition of an assignable function named "SHIFT". After pressing the "SHIFT" button, the HOLD function of any button executes on tapping the switch instead of holding. This...
  10. A

[DONE] Wish: option to keep IA Cycle menu on-screen after a selection

The GT's IA Cycle Menu is a wonderful way to switch block channels on Fractal Audio devices. However, it always exits after the user has selected a channel. This is a bit "annoying" when testing sounds. It'd be great if a button was added to each menu which would let the user determine whether...
  11. A

Text bug

GT/22 Firmware / editor: 4.8.1 Load the attached config file. Press-and-hold any button with an IA Cycle menu, like Drive 1 or Drive 2. The four labels wil display "residu" text characters, which have not been entered in the Hold > IA Cycle Steps > Name fields. @rjmmusic
  12. A

[solved] Making the GT follow preset switching on the Axe-Fx itself?

@rjmmusic Hi Ron, It seems that the bidirectional communication doesn't include the ability to have the GT "follow" preset switching on the Axe-Fx itself. In other words: If I switch to another preset on the Axe-Fx, the GT doesn't switch along. I can make that happen by setting "MIDI...
  13. A

[solved] Option to remove page number from main screen

When using the command "System:Page .." to switch to a specific page, the main display temporarily displays the name of the page. This obstructs fast viewing. Please make displaying this message optional.
  14. A

[solved] GT starts in Song Mode

Any idea why my MM/GT20 starts in Song Mode ...?
  15. A

[solved] "Preset" function?

If I want to assign the button type PRESET to a button, where do I specify the number of the preset that should be recalled when pushing that button? @rjmmusic
  16. A

WIDI Master: wireless MIDI between GT and iPad

I run BandHelper on my iPad. The iPad is connected with a cable to my GT/22 MIDI output port. When I switch songs or presets on my GT, BandHelper switches to that song. I read about WIDI Master (by CME), which establishes a wireless MIDI connection (separate MIDI In and MIDI Out plugs), and is...
  17. A

BUG: IA > System > PC

I've assign "IA > System > PC 384" to a button's HOLD function, to quick-jump to my main Axe-Fx III preset, which #384. During a session, there's often a point where this HOLD function won't take me to preset 384 anymore, but to a preset in the first bank (from memory: 128). I haven't been able...
  18. A

[never mind] Show Tempo on main display

I love the Show Tempo function. It not only helps me start songs in the right tempo, but other band members as well. For that purpose, I'd love to be able to have the main display blink in the tempo of the preset/song. Would that be possible to add?
  19. A

Question about colors / displays

My GT/22 controls an Axe-Fx III. Effect buttons in "off" state (red button below) always display the button text and the background color, nothing else. While effect buttons in "on" state (green button below) always display the button text and the background color, plus a darker box in the...
  20. A

Switch into Pedal port?

Is it possible to connect a (single or dual) switch to one of the exp.pedal ports (and have it operate as a switch)? Any special settings to enter in setup?
Back