Search results

1. mcvittym

4 cable method

Which loops do you want to operate in the effects loop?
  2. mcvittym

PBC 6x Will Not Control H90 Over Midi

Don't think I need two button presses. Here's a screenshot!
  3. mcvittym

Ah, I've just realised - CCs won't work unless you configure them in the H90! Which is what I did, as you can see.
  4. mcvittym

Sorry I can't necessarily help, but I'm using RJM PBC/6X with my Eventide H90 pretty successfully, with presets, and CCs both with buttons and with my expression pedal. I'd therefore encourage you to persevere! You might want to make sure that the CCs in the RJM PBC/6X correspond with what has...
  5. mcvittym

Mastermind GT 8... Basically a super Mastermind LT

I would reallly love scribble strips on my PBC/6X. I know that it scrolls through the presets when you load a song, but I find myself pressing all the preset buttons in sequence anyway when I load a new song just to remind myself of which button does what. I would pay a fair amount for this...
  6. mcvittym

H90 and PBC squealing like a piggy!

Are your output levels on loop 1 set to guitar level or line level?
  7. mcvittym

PRS MT15 channel switching

Is anyone using a PBC to switch channels on the PRS MT15? I am thinking about getting one, but I was a bit put off by the comment in the manual that says ‘Connect the included PRS FSIM foot switch to control channel switching. Do not use other foot switches as they can possibly damage the amp.’
  8. mcvittym

Help / advice on the easiest way to program Strymon & other pedals

I’d be tempted to create a special settings file just to set the presets on your midi devices. If you used a separate PBC preset for each preset on each device, then the special settings file could effectively contain a brief description (eg “dot 8 delay”) of what each preset does for each...
  9. mcvittym

Split insert loop audio path position affects stereo output on PBC 6/X (for Ron)

Problem solved - the stereo/mono switch on my Strymon Cloudburst was switched to mono. I switched it back to stereo and it's all working.
  10. mcvittym

Split insert loop audio path position affects stereo output on PBC 6/X (for Ron)

I have split the insert loop. When I put insert 2 in the position I want it to be (before loops 4, 5 and 6, which are set for stereo) the output from the PBC is in mono, rather what it should be, ie in stereo. When I put insert 2 after loop 6, the output from the PBC is in stereo, what it...
  11. mcvittym

RJM Pedal Editor 1.0.0 now available

Ah, I cancelled and tried again and now its working
  12. mcvittym

RJM Pedal Editor 1.0.0 now available

I seem too be stuck here:
  13. mcvittym

Mini Effect Gizmo X editor / firmware version 1.1.1

No need to reply - I found how to load it 'anyway'!
  14. mcvittym

Mini Effect Gizmo X editor / firmware version 1.1.1

I'm having difficulty installing the Mac editor
  15. mcvittym

Tuner Mode Recovery (unmuting)

False hope - it's still failing to return the audio sporadically!
  16. mcvittym

Several CC toggle button presses to get MEG-X tuner to return audio

False hope - it's still failing to return the audio sporadically!
  17. mcvittym

Well, things have improved - I have allocated the tuning function to one of the two buttons on an external auxiliary switch, and it works reliably (so far).
  18. mcvittym

Several CC toggle button presses to get MEG-X tuner to return audio

Well, things have improved - I have allocated the tuning function to one of the two buttons on an external auxiliary switch, and it works reliably. I don't suppose this is technically case closed, but I'm happy to leave things as they are.
  19. mcvittym

Thanks, Ron!
Back