Search results

1. ChrisConteGuitar

Source Audio Ventris (not doing preset changes)

My Ventris seems to work fine. I just send PCs to select presets on the Ventris and Nemesis. Ventrus Preset MIDI Engine Notes Preset 1: 0 Room Room 1 Tight Reverb Preset 2: 1 Plate Plate 1 Presense w/Tail Preset 3: 2 Room Room 3 Perfect Room Preset 4: 3 Hall Hall 3 Hall of...
  2. ChrisConteGuitar

System Exclusive Message being generated....

Ahh...so nothing to worry about?
  3. ChrisConteGuitar

System Exclusive Message being generated....

Hi Ron, and everyone. For some odd reason, I did something to cause my GT/10 to generate this SysEx message every 3 seconds. The only change I made today is that I added a new device (FM3 by Axe Effects), and I started creating some new presets to call up the FM3 presets/scenes, and I changed 4...
  4. ChrisConteGuitar

IA Button works on it's own, but not with preset

No why didn't I see that....thanks Ron. Bob's your uncle...
  5. ChrisConteGuitar

Ahh..interesting. So, I set up a couple of "preset" buttons to change presets on the EQ2 and I see the MIDI going through and the EQ2 switches presets as expected. That is obviously done in the preset page under "PC Messages" What is not working is the "on/off" MIDI command that I programmed in...
  6. ChrisConteGuitar

Yes, that box is checked. See attached. This is also an IA function where I use the HOLD function to access the Tuner. Prior to adding the EQ2 Boost (via MIDI), I had an Xotic SP Booster in Loop 6 of the Mini Effects Gizmo, and I controlled that previously with this IA button. IT worked fine on...
  7. ChrisConteGuitar

Hardware scroll knob.

I know this is a hardware and software change, but it would be nice to scroll up and down (via a rotary encoder) through songs quickly to select the song. Because I have 80+ songs, getting between "Brass In Pocket" and "You May Be Right" is a tap dance that is no fun. Obviously, it's not a...
  8. ChrisConteGuitar

Hi Ron, I recently added the Source Audio EQ2 pedal as a boost. I assigned it an IA button and I send a CC number to toggle on/off via MIDI. It works find when engaging the IA button. However, when I assign the IA button to a preset, the IA button appears to "turn on" (color changes), but it...
  9. ChrisConteGuitar

Tuner Mode Recovery (unmuting)

Hi Ron, here is my GT10 file. Have a look and perhaps you will see something obvious.
  10. ChrisConteGuitar

Yes. I’m traveling this week so I will send on Saturday. Thx Ron.
  11. ChrisConteGuitar

Hi Ron. Under the "Hold Function" menu in the GT editor, I have 2 actions: 1.) MEG X: Tuner / CC Toggle #119 off:0 on:127 2.) System / Tuner The way it works is when I "Hold" the button, and enter "Tuner" mode. Then, to exit, I "Hold" the button again and it returns to the IA mode for the...
  12. ChrisConteGuitar

I am having a issue with the connected MEG x unmuting when I exit the tuner mode. I set up a Global IA (my Boost pedal) as a "Hold" button and I just the hold function to enter into Tuner mode. This seemed to work fine at first. However, lately, when I enter "Tuner Mode", obviously the signal is...
  13. ChrisConteGuitar

New MEGs?

I tried it again this morning, Ron, and it works. I even assigned the HOLD function on this IA switch and added the Tuner when I HOLD the IA switch. Thanks for your guidance
  14. ChrisConteGuitar

New MEGs?

Can't seem to figure out how to make the tuner work. Perhaps you can look at my file. See attached.
  15. ChrisConteGuitar

New MEGs?

I know what my problem is....I have assigned the devices as "Mini Effects Gizmo" and not MEGX. i will change that tomorrow
  16. ChrisConteGuitar

New MEGs?

Another ?. You said to set up an IA and assign CC > MEGX > Tuner. The only option where I can assign that "Tuner" is if set up a "System" message. This works on the GT, and I can access the tuner on the main screen, but not signal is reaching the turner. Did I miss a step?
  17. ChrisConteGuitar

New MEGs?

AHHH..I just discovered that. I am connected directly from my GT10 to MEG X via 5-Pin. Can I assign this "Tuner Mode" via the HOLD function on an existing IA button?
  18. ChrisConteGuitar

New MEGs?

Tuner Access. I'm almost done setting up my GT10 and MEG X. Everything is working perfectly. The "fuzz mode" really helps Ron. Nice feature to turn off the buffer for that loop. Regarding tuner mode, I understand that the MEG X will do all the tuner calcs, but how do you actually access the...
  19. ChrisConteGuitar

Trouble with creating a preset on the MEG X itself

Hi Ron. For some reason, I cannot create a preset on the MEG X using my new GT10. I can create a preset in the editor software just fine. However, if I select a few loops for a preset manually on the MEG X, and then push/hold the STORE but, it appears to save the preset, but I can't recall it on...
  20. ChrisConteGuitar

From Global to previous preset

Hi, I want to do the same thing as you describe above. I'd like to have an "IA" button to only engage my boost in Loop 6 when I'm in Preset Mode. I want to add this boost to any of my presets. However, I can't figure out how to do this. Ideally, I'd like to assign this to button 6 (my Global...
Back