Search results

1. kitemonkey

MIDI IN on a PBC/6X

Hi there, just going through the manual on my lovely new PBC/6X and it refers to a special cable needed to that the single midi jack would be both in/out , when bidirectional is on. What's the cable needed for this? Thanks! addendum - I did find it in the manual, but is anyone currently making...
  2. kitemonkey

Chase Bliss Brothers

Hey there, I'd guess this will get added to the RJM Mastermind Editor eventually, but for the moment, any reason to not just use one of the already included Chase Bliss pedals as a "device"? thanks!
  3. kitemonkey

Weird Delay in switching - Triple Crown

so, I was pretty delighted to take delivery of a Mesa Boogie Triple Crown head just today, and it's simply a lovely amp. I set up my LT to switch patches on it quite easily. However, I get the weirdest sort of glitchy delay when it switches the patch on the amp. I have a couple other midi...
  4. kitemonkey

[DONE] Mesa Boogie TC-50

Hi Ron! Next update, maybe chuck the new Mesa Boogie Triple Crown in as an option for devices. Given the midi is likely nearly identical to the JP model, I'll use that for now :D
  5. kitemonkey

MAG controlled by an Eventide H9

Hey there, this SEEMS like this should work just fine but, I'm having a hard time making happen. I'm building a super small rig, which consists of an Eventide H9 and the MAG, to control a Mark V (this MAG works with regards to the Mark V already) What I am LOOKING to do is switch the MAG when...
  6. kitemonkey

Midi question

So, this isn't an issue with the PBC at all, merely a corner I have painted myself into that someone here has undoubtedly run into before and has some ideas. Short version, I have a PBC, where the MIDI out goes : PBC ---> 1st Eventide H9 ---> 2nd Eventide H9 ---> TC Nova Drive They all play...
  7. kitemonkey

Patch saving oddness

So, I've been using the PBC a lot over the last couple of weeks as the band rehearses up for it's first shows of the years. I currently have the first patch setup with loops 1,7,10 being on, but every time I power up the PBC, loops 1,7,8,9,10 are on. Not a huge deal as I flip it over to loop...
  8. kitemonkey

Am I missing something? Roland FS-6

So, I picked up a Roland FS-6 dual footswitch the other day, and I'll be damned if I can get it to work properly on the PBC. I suspect operator error myself however... It's setup in the editor at the moment to switch a Mobius, and even if I set it do something simple like activate switch A, all...
  9. kitemonkey

Two thumbs up!

Well, after an evening and morning of mucking about with my new PBC, all I can say is thanks Ron, Sheri and RJM, it's a killer device! Everything works as expected and once you get the hang of editing stuff, it's easy to setup patches and devices. :D
  10. kitemonkey

Change colors on the LCD display?

Ok, lamest question ever but, will we be able to adjust the LCD screen color per patch? thanks!
Back