Search results

1. lbcbdr

Wet Dry with a Volume pedal

I have a wet-dry setup. I have my PBC setup with my dry effects in loops 1-6 then in the insert between loops 6-7 I have the send going to my volume pedal then to an iso splitter that feeds the dry am and the insert return. Then wet effects in loops 7-9 and wet amp in output A. All is good at...
  2. lbcbdr

Strange behavior with cc messages

I recently added a disaster area doc.micro (w/o buttons) to my PBC 10 4.8.1. Did a complete rewire of my board set up 3 buttons on page 7 to send cc toggle messages to the doc.micro to turn its 3 loop on and off (it uses cc 50-52 for the 3 loops 0-63 for loop on and 64 -127 for loop off ) I...
  3. lbcbdr

Buffer 2 causing no audio when off

I have just discovered on my PBC10 that if I turn off buffer 2 I lose audio. The state of the other buffers does matter either on or off. if buffer 2 is off no audio passes. Thanks LBC
  4. lbcbdr

List of presets per song

Does anyone know if there is a way to export a list of presets by the song they are assigned to? I am trying to clean up my preset list. Thanks LBC
  5. lbcbdr

Midi bank selects song

hi I am trying to get this to work with the onsong app on my iPad so when I change songs the pbc goes to the songs first preset. I have checked the iPad and it is sending bank an Pc commands and when I set it up to do Pc to select a preset that works. I am in set list mode. Am I missing some...
  6. lbcbdr

Wrong startup page

Since 4.0 update, When I power on the pbc it goes to page 4. It used to go to page 1 which is what I would like and what it did before. The preset it starts up on is set to display page 1. Page 4 is only trigered by one of the external switches which opens loop 2 and brings up page 4 for mobius...
  7. lbcbdr

Issue with page switching in 4.0 firmware

I loaded 4.0 firmware on my PBC over the weekend I had the beta before. it was working fine for a while but now, if I change pages via either of the external buttons or one on the pbc that activate loops and switch to a page for the device, when I switch back in setlist or preset mode when i...
  8. lbcbdr

Wet/dry setup

is it possible using parallel effects setting in loops 7-10 and the stereo mono switch to get the wet signal on amp a and the dry signal on amp b to do a wet dry setup without having to come out of out 5-6 for the dry amp?
  9. lbcbdr

Using GT16 as remote for PBC

Ron, I am thinking about getting a GT16 as a remote for my PBC. I have built a great pedal board but it is rather large and in smaller venues, I could put it in the back line and use the GT. I have seen other threads that describe this usage as not quite the same experience as using the PBC...
  10. lbcbdr

Set Tempo From Button + Limit Preset to Not not affect independent loops to change

Ron, 2 questions. 1 Is there a way to have a button set the tempo via midi to a strymon mobius or timeline? 2 I have a page where the bottom buttons recall presets for the base sound (Clean, boost, Lead,...) the top row has things like Chorus, Delay Tremolo, Phaser. These turn on the...
  11. lbcbdr

Linking buttons

I have a Mobius and Timeline plugged into loops 3 and 8. In my original setup I had 2 external buttons so I could select either device from whatever song or preset i was in. pressing the button would activate the appropriate loop and switch to a page for the device with local buttons to control...
  12. lbcbdr

Hiss when loops are set in parallel mode

Ron, My PBC was adding Hiss to my amp. After trying different cables I got down to the PBC. With the PBC plugged into my VOX AC15hw and the amp volume up to provide a bit of gain, and nothing plugged into the PBC, when I switch the output a or b on with the amp plugged into the one that I am...
  13. lbcbdr

Go to button page on button off only

I am trying to switch pages back on the button off. ie I have a button that turns on the loop for my Timeline and brings up a page with the timeline controls I have setup. I would like to go back to the page I came from or at least return to the main page when I turn the loop off (hit the button...
  14. lbcbdr

Buffers and no audio?

I recently discovered that if i turn buffer 2 off i get no audio. Normally I have all 3 buffers on but loaded a config the other day that had a preset saved with the three buffers off the a and b outputs off and the dry signal off, so, I started turning things back on starting with the a and b...
  15. lbcbdr

Hold Function and button behavior

Ron, I have a drive pedal in loop 7 set to serial, when on the loops page I tap the button to turn on that loop it seams that it is turning on on the release of the button where as other buttons seem to react on the press. Is this related to the hold function and the "waiting to see if it is a...
  16. lbcbdr

New Mastermind PBC Pedal Board

Finally got the new pedalboard together. Layout is as follows Line6 Relay G50 wireless into PBC. Loop1 EHX C9, Loop2 Strymon Mobius, Loop3 Keeley c4 compressor, Loop 4 EHX Soul Food, Loop 5 Walrus Jupiter FUzz, Loop6 ProCo Turbo Rat, Loop7 Way Huge Fat Sandwitch, Loop8 Strymon Timeline, Loop9 TC...
  17. lbcbdr

IA button linking and send midi PC

I have my pbc setup so that if you hold any preset button it switches to a page that has 4 buttons that switch programs in a strymon mobius, 2 buttons that do that for my Timeline and some other buttons that turn on and off some other loops. The 2 external switches turn on and off the loops for...
  18. lbcbdr

PBC editor 2.1 problem converting 2.02 config

Just downloaded the new editor and went to open my old config. it asked to convert to the current version. but when it opened it was not the same config. most buttons were missing their name or only a few characters from the name showed up. and most buttons were set to off with none of the...
  19. lbcbdr

Strymon Mobius (anyone try this)

the Mobius has a pre/post feature that, if I read it correctly, use the left and right I/o's as 2 paths that are switchable per preset. Their example is use left I/o for instrument to amp and right input in the effects loop of the amp. If the preset is set to pre then the mobius is in the left...
  20. lbcbdr

Stereo pedals mono sum

I am planning on connecting a VOX AC15 to the PBC with out A going to the normal channel and out B going to the top boost channel. Then I can create presets that use either channel or both. If I have a couple of stereo efx in loops 7-10 can I switch per preset from the pedals out in stereo left...
Back