Search results

1. jjozwia

WISH: add a Previous Scene button action

Definitely would be a nice to have, high on my wish list too :D
  2. jjozwia

Looking for Axe-Fx III Specific Wish List

Would love to see the ability for scenes to toggle back to a previous scene Example - If I'm using scene 3, press the scene 5 switch, would love to press the scene 5 switch again to revert back to scene 3 Thanks for the consideration Cheers
  3. jjozwia

What case is GT22 in on RJM homepage?

This is the first pic on the rjmmusic.com homepage, anyone know what case this is? Looks like exactly the type & size I've been looking for... GT22 + 2 pedals in a lift style case Cheers
  4. jjozwia

Alphabetic Sort

+1 yes please, would love to be able to sort songs
  5. jjozwia

Post breadcrumbs

Greatly appreciate it!!!:D
  6. jjozwia

Post breadcrumbs

Would it be possible to return the navigation breadcrumbs for forum posts? Posts within this forum are descriptive when looking at 'New Posts' Effect Gizmo / RG-16 / Rack Gizmo / Mini Effect Gi Posts within PBC, LT, GT all show as 'General Discussion' so when looking at 'New Posts' it's...
  7. jjozwia

Button replacement success

Besides kicking ass in general the serviceability is an unreal bonus - replacing switches is so stupid easy. 30 minutes time and no prior experience, one can swap them all on the GT22 - Just WOW!
  8. jjozwia

Independent Midi Control of Multiple Devices Issue

Did you change the midi channel on the flight time itself? It defaults to Omni - listening on all channels Cheers
  9. jjozwia

Mastermind GT10 Inbound

Nice, glad to see you found one!
  10. jjozwia

Remote GT

Wow Ron, had to try this... has to be about the stupidestly simple setup ever! Seriously took 5 minutes (if that) and that was only because had to download the manual to look it up. So awesome just running as one giant beast! That is all :)
  11. jjozwia

Building a custom external foot switch.

Really appreciate it, had not come across this one yet and sounds like what you're doing solves the songs/scenes mapping. Will give that a shot and go from there! Cheers
  12. jjozwia

Building a custom external foot switch.

Sorry this has nothing to do with the switches/LEDs but since you mentioned you were using it for Ableton... Started experimenting with the RJM for Ableton last weekend, were you able to find a way to control arming tracks? I can do it but could not get it to read state so my state didn't...
  13. jjozwia

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.1 beta 2

Thanks for the word of caution, was jumping out here to grab it :)
  14. jjozwia

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.0

Awesome, will be a fun weekend!
  15. jjozwia

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Have a couple from earlier posts for consideration, just adding them to the wish list. Many thanks! 1) Allow IA to revert to previous IA within IA groupings Would love this with scenes in AxeFx where could step on say scene3, switch to scene4, then just keep hitting that switch to toggle...
  16. jjozwia

USING THE GT WITH AN AXE-FX I or II

...and it's Ron FTW =) Glad didn't lead you too far astray!
  17. jjozwia

I think the IA Mode checkbox just shows the different state but does not impact editing. To change it look at your last screenshot then in the general settings area there is a drop down that says button mode: normal... I believe you change it from normal to something else, just not sure of...
  18. jjozwia

If I understand correctly I believe you need toggle the button mode drop down Cheers
  19. jjozwia

MASTERMIND GT 3.0 BETA 2 RELEASE

Re: MASTERMIND GT 3.0 BETA 1 RELEASE Song level tempo is icing on the cake! Been enjoying the increased presets that this beta introduced too. Very much appreciated!
  20. jjozwia

Looking for firmware upgrade assistance

Hmmm, wife or a special piece of wood... where do I need to send it?!?! Kidding, took all of five seconds to pull up a chair so I could hit them and now know what to expect for future updates. Many thanks everyone!
Back