Search results

1. K

GT/16 Powered by 1 Spot?

Had a recent gig where I couldn't locate the outlet cable (IEC C7 methinks). Turned out it had fallen out and was still in my car. But in a panic I pulled out a backup Trutone 1Spot ... 9v 1700mA ... and everything seemed to work. I don't run anything off the courtesy power outlets and no...
  2. K

Hold Function to turn off led

Hi I'm using one one of my buttons to send CC to a looper pedal. I have working as. Click 1 - Start recording Click 2 - Toggles playback Click 3 - Toggles overbub etc.... Then hold function resets/deletes the loop. All is working well and I have the button color set to blue on & off -...
  3. K

PBC 6/X - Buffers and Pedal Order

Hello ... I'm trying to troubleshoot and minimize some sonic differences relating to volumes, buffers, and pedal order. Here's the scenario: King of Tone (4jack): yellow side in + loop * and red side in 5 loop Volante in loop 4 PBC 6/X buffer on ** * using the + loop here because the KoT...
  4. K

Invert Screen Color

Yes, I need glasses. But I have a watch that lets me do "black mode" which inverts the colors on the LCD display so that there's more black than white showing. This is much easier on the eyes, less glare in lower light situations, easier to read, and just looks cooler. Would be nice to have...
  5. K

PBC 6X - Tuner Out not working

Hi - I'm trying to get the "Input 2" to works as a "Tuner Out". I have "Tuner Out" = On in the main audio settings, have "Buffer 1" = On, and have verified that the preset is using the default values (grey and On) for both. I've also tried multiple cables and tuners - and made sure each work...
  6. K

Button Color Dimmed

Would be groovy to have the off states be a dimmed version of the on colors.
  7. K

Preset 2nd Press = toggle different things

Hi - I just got the PBC/6X and loving it so far. I'm starting to get into some deeper editing and would like to toggle different things on different presets with the 2nd press. For example: Preset 1 - 2nd press would toggle on Loops 4 & 6 and send a CC on/off to a certain device. Preset 2...
  8. K

[SOLVED] Amp Switching ... something "off" with Func switch?

Hi My amp uses a mono cable to switch channels. I've tried a couple of different cables (mono, trs > trs, trs > split)... the odd thing is that for both Func switch outputs, I can only switch my amp if BOTH switches are "on". From looking at the manual I would guess that either "1" or "3"...
  9. K

Audio Tap Tempo

Hi - I've got a button configured for midi tempo and it's working great for midi devices. However, I'd like to use the same button to send audio tap info to a Deluxe Memory Man Tap Tempo. I've got an IA Action set to Action Type: Audio Sub: Fn Switch Number : 4 (note 1 or 3 not selectable)...
Back