Search results

1. boyce89976

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.9.1

Fair enough. I'm wondering if my current FW is corrupted and that's what's causing the weirdness. If it is corrupted, and most likely my preset file along with it, will the new FW end up corrupted too? I really don't want to start from scratch after almost 8 years, haha.
  2. boyce89976

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.9.1

I'm on 4.7 and having a couple of issues. Would 4.9.1 address these? 1. IA Link is randomly turning on a special page I use to recall 8 presets on my H9. I can send changes or settings to the PBC10 with IA Link off, then when I open the button to edit again, IA Link is on. 2. I'm trying to...
  3. boyce89976

SOLVED: Help! Buffer #2 increases signal level by about 3dB, suddenly

I'll have to do some more digging. I did try it with buffer 3 off and on, and it made no difference. So weird.
  4. boyce89976

I do have stereo pedals in loops 8, 9 and 10. Buttons are "out" and "out".
  5. boyce89976

Ran these scenarios and it’s the pedal. Weird that it was fine until last night when I did the FW update on the PBC. Same pedal settings as yesterday have completely different results.
  6. boyce89976

Ok, this is weird. I've always had all three buffers on, always. With no loops on, buffer 2 has no volume difference. With loops 2 or 3 on there is a volume difference. But this wasn't happening until last night when I updated FW to 4.7 so weird. With buffer 2 off everything behaves...
  7. boyce89976

@rjmmusic any ideas? I guess I can just disable the 2nd buffer for all my presets.
  8. boyce89976

@rjmmusic I updated to 4.7 this evening, and immediately noticed that things didn't sound quite right. My guitar was hitting the amp a little harder than normal, and I wasn't getting the same volume boost with each gain stage. It took a while, but I traced it to buffer #2. Disengaging it...
  9. boyce89976

PBC10 4.7.0 firmware update problem

Oh, what's the best way to back up my presets in this scenario? The new MacBook won't even open 4.3 editor. Should I back up to the thumb drive, drop that into the Mac and then load the new FW?
  10. boyce89976

Good to know. I still have the same ole' red one I got from the first batch you made... probably too old.
  11. boyce89976

I plugged the PBC into the USB cable to try to build a preset last night, but ran into some problems. While I was at it I thoughts I'd update to 4.7 since getting a new MacBook with Monterey... Here's what happened: - I attempted to back up the PBC first, but... - The only editor version I...
  12. boyce89976

Revival Drive Switching

Any chance you could share that programing for the. function switches? ;)
  13. boyce89976

Revival Drive Switching

Just picked up a Revival Drive Custom. Is this still the case that the PBC can't switch the options on the Revival Drive? If so, how is the Kossek FX midi switching working for you?
  14. boyce89976

Auto Tap Tempo issue: SOLVED

I think I figured it out. Somehow, the Function Switch "override per preset" indicator got selected. Since turning that off, tempo has been solid.
  15. boyce89976

Auto Tap Tempo issue: SOLVED

Hey @rjmmusic, Ever since making the changes last week to the IA Sync and a couple other settings to clean up some Mobius preset issues, my Auto Tap to my DMM Tap Tempo has been acting up. I'm not consistently getting the DMM to lock onto the tempo. It only happens about 20% of the time, or 1...
  16. boyce89976

Really weird issue...

Thanks, Ron! Everything was working fine until I changed that one preset to turn on loop 7. I'll make those changes. Thank you!
  17. boyce89976

Really weird issue...

Here's the PBC file. The preset is #214: "Verse 2|Lion and the Lamb"
  18. boyce89976

Really weird issue...

I have a PBC preset that recalls a Mobius preset, and turns on loop 7 which is where the Mobius is. Here's the issue: - With loop 7 set to turn on, the Mobius calls up the wrong preset - With loop 7 set to not come on, the Mobius calls up the right preset I can not figure out what's happening...
  19. boyce89976

Setting up tap tempo for a Deluxe Memory Man 1100-TT?

Sorry I missed that, and thanks!
  20. boyce89976

Setting up tap tempo for a Deluxe Memory Man 1100-TT?

@rjmmusic Thanks for this, it's working great on preset tap tempo's. Is there any way to make it react to tapping on the PBC Tap button?
Back