Search results

1. S

Kemper: New Kemper Profiler Player with MMGT

I originally bought my MMGT 10 to use with my Kemper Profiling Amp non-powered Rack. I could have bought a Kemper Remote instead but I spent the extra money to get a more versatile MIDI switcher. Which is one of the things I love about the MMGT. Then the Axe FX3 came out, and it seems that the...
  2. S

Mastering the Mastermind Series Topic Suggestion

I'd love to see an in depth video on how to program a complex MIDI device using the generic device template in the editor.
  3. S

4 Button Expansion Switch with LED Screens

I'd love to be able to get a 4 button expansion switch with the same visual feedback as my GT-10's built in switches. I know you can add two 2 button switches that can do anything that the built in switches can do. But of course, there is no visual feedback. I don't know if it would be practical...
  4. S

Big Sur / M1 Mac Suppot

Ron, will my MMGT Editor work under Rosetta 2 on an M1 Mac? Thanks, Steven.
  5. S

Can I Send a CC Message to an MPE Compatible Sound Source via GT10?

I have a Fishman Triple Play guitar to MIDI pickup on my Hamer Duotone. It does a pretty decent job of converting each string's audio to MIDI data. I want to use an MPE compatible synth as a sound source. MPE defaults to a pitch bend range of +/- 48 semitones. I need to match the pitch bend...
  6. S

Step Audio Status MIDI pedal adds function to the Mastermind GT

This $299 pedal could be an amazingly handy tool with your RJM products, your MIDI controllable pedals and even as a diagnostic tool in the studio. The site names the RJM Mastermind and MMGT as compatible. I doubt that there would be difficulty in using the programmer to make the LT or RBC...
  7. S

Kock "The Greg" Cable Please!

The title says it all. I see that there are already some cables for MAG + Koch amps. Any chance that one of these might work? I want to be able to control my Koch "The Greg" combo amp with a Mini Amp Gizmo.
  8. S

PBC/6X with Guitar Preamps

Could I use the PBC/6X with guitar preamps in the loops? I'd like to be able to switch preamps on the fly and direct the output of any preamp to either of one or two power amps. Each output would be connected to a separate tube power amp. I have a Mesa 20/20, and a few amps with serial effects...
  9. S

New Kemper Stage

https://www.kemper-amps.com/stage $1700 at Sweetwater. Should start shipping later this week. This is a full blown Kemper Profiling Amplifier. You can make your own profiles or load any profile, just like the Rack and Toaster models. Any profile made on any model will work on any other...
  10. S

[DONE] Fractal FM3 Support

Coming from Fractal, the FM3: https://www.fractalaudio.com/tmp/190423-Fractal-Audio-Announces-the-FM3-Amp-Modeler-MultiFX.pdf
  11. S

Support for Boss Waza Tube Amp Expander

I'd like to see support for this product on the MMGT. It has not been released yet and there is no manual available online either. But being a Boss product, it will not be vaporware. This looks like an amazing product from the description of its capabilities. reactive load box 10 built in...
  12. S

New Kemper OS 6 Will Include New Technology and an Editor

The upcoming release of the Kemper Profiling Amp's OS 6 will include a long awaited editor among other features such as an acoustic guitar simulator for electric guitars. There will also be a new technology that Kemper calls Kemper Kone. It will be used to select speaker imprints which will...
  13. S

Generic Device Video Tutorial

I'd like to see a comprehensive video tutorial covering setup of 'generic' devices with MMGT. It would cover setup of buttons, presets, sysex, macros, and pedals. Also I'd like to see some sort of info on how to enable bi-directional communication between the MMGT and a generic device like the...
  14. S

Support for Mesa TC-100

Having read the MIDI implementation info in both the TC-50 and TC-100 manuals, they look identical. So can I assume that the TC-50 setting will control a TC-100 perfectly. Also, Mesa Boogie describes simultaneous use of PC and CC commands as potentially confusing to the amp. Does the MMGT allow...
  15. S

Is There any MM-GT and PBC Integration?

I've asked this question a long time back. Ron, you told me that something was planned, but I never saw any other info. I am hoping to use my GT10 as the master controller with the PBC as a slave. I want to control the PBC's loop switching on the GT10 and use PBC buttons for added IA. In effect...
  16. S

Strymon Sunset and Riverside now have MIDI Support

I don't know when MIDI support was added. The demo video uses a Mastermind LT which is quite cool! You might need a firmware update. To activate MIDI, you will need a 5 pin DIN to 1/4 inch adapter cable. It plugs into the effects jack. Strymon sells one for $29.
  17. S

Please Add Support for Major Kemper Revision Coming

Just a head's up for the great folks at RJM. The next revision for the Kemper will add a feature that is called UI to MIDI. I think this will be of great interest to MMGT with Kemper owners. Here is a description from the public beta release notes. I must add that as of yet, the feature is...
  18. S

MIDI Map DAW to MMGT

It seems quite possible to set up the MMGT to control many of the functions that control surfaces do via MIDI learn in DAWs. For example, you could set a button as on/off toggle to start automation on a track. Then you could set a button to select an automation type. You should also be able to...
  19. S

MMGT10 and MMPBC Together - What Level of Integration?

Hi. I already own a MMGT10. Use is mostly in studio. I am now contemplating addition of a MM PBC. I like the possibility of adding loops and buttons to my MMGT. I have a few integration questions. Will the GT recognize and map PBC functions automatically the way it does with an Effect...
  20. S

True Matrix Switcher with both Analog and Digital I/O

I know that there is a company making a digitally controlled analog matrix switcher. The strengths of that system are it's GUI for creating preset routing maps, and its excellent way of insertion and deletion of devices in a routing path. However, there are a lot of design limitations to...
Back