Search results

1. boutte

Programming Preset to change to a different song

Could you use a macro to do that?
  2. boutte

MMGT Editor Manual

I do hate some breaking changes. Thanks for the update I really appreciate it.
  3. boutte

MMGT Editor Manual

Has there been an update to the MMGT Editor manual anywhere? I'm specifically looking for what the "send" command on a System / ExpPedal message does, but it would be nice to have a go to for other questions as well. The "old" manual is here -...
  4. boutte

EHX 8 Step not sending full value

Well, ignore this one everybody - turns out my cable is going bad.
  5. boutte

And I also calibrated the 8 Step in the GT set up menu.
  6. boutte

Hello! I've just noticed a problem with sending the CV output of an 8 Step through my GT 10. I've got the 8 Step running into an expression jack on the GT10 and then sending that via MIDI to various pedals. Previously it was working as expected, with a reversed TRS cable, but now it's only...
  7. boutte

MEG X Parallel Signals

Gotcha and thanks for the reply!
  8. boutte

MEG X Parallel Signals

Are there any plans to include parallel paths in the MEG X?
  9. boutte

Switchblade to Effect Gizmo X

As a Switchblade 8F owner I'm pretty stoked on the new Effect Gizmo. Thinking about selling one to get the other and wanted to see if anyone else had done it or is thinking about doing it. My main reasons for switching would be availability of stereo loops and well supported software to edit...
  10. boutte

Tuners for Mastermind GT

My day just got a whole lot better…
  11. boutte

Red Panda Tensor

Has anyone tried / succeeded / failed to connect a Red Panda USB capable pedal like the Tensor to their GT for MIDI control? I really want that pedal, so I'm curious how much control I can get over it, if any, with my GT10.
  12. boutte

Mastermind Midi Clock Questions

I can't answer everything, but i can tell you that if your pedal accepts MIDI clock, the Mastermind will get it there if it's on either Master or Slave. You can also assign BPM per preset or song. Hope that helps.
  13. boutte

Wish: Show current BPM without flashes

Love seeing the BPM. Don't always need it to flash though.
  14. boutte

Show Current Tempo Without Tapping

And I just sorted another solution. Man I <3 my Mastermind.
  15. boutte

Ah ok - so I'm not that dumb. I'm trying to sort out a global button for turning clock on and off but I can't sort out how to make it aware of the system. Is that possible?
  16. boutte

I'm pretty sure I'm being dumb, but I can't figure out how to have a button that shows the current tempo without tapping a tempo button. Anyone know?
  17. boutte

H9 Performance Switch

Has anyone solved using a single switch to control the H9 Performance switch in all of it's various implementations? I'm very close to just setting up 3 different switches to handle the 3 ways it interprets the switch… but I really don't want to.
  18. boutte

EHX 8-Step + MMGT 10

Solved it by switching tip / ring in a TRS cable. And now I know.
  19. boutte

MM GT 10 and Power Brick

And it's all good if anyone is wondering. Used a current doubler on the two variable voltage outputs and everything works like a charm.
  20. boutte

EHX 8-Step + MMGT 10

Hello all - trying to use my 8 Step as Exp Pedal 2 on my MMGT and not having any luck getting anything to receive the information coming out of the 8 Step. Does anyone have any ideas on setting this up? I have it listed in the main setup and I'm sending to the correct CC numbers (specifically on...
Back